Question to Harvest Crafts

I am not really up to date, is there still a "remove Life" or "remove any random life craft" ?
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2021, 8:04:41 PM
No.

there may be some legacy ones in standard... but I would not even consider trying to buy that craft off someone unless you are into the hundreds of exalts item range(if not mirror tier)

there are still augments... but they cannot be used on influenced items and are extremely rare.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
No.

there may be some legacy ones in standard... but I would not even consider trying to buy that craft off someone unless you are into the hundreds of exalts item range(if not mirror tier)

there are still augments... but they cannot be used on influenced items and are extremely rare.

We still have? I didn't find a single one this entire season...
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
Trebien75 wrote:
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
No.

We still have? I didn't find a single one this entire season...

extremely rare, I have found 2 total since the harvest super nerfs.. and I play alot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info