With twisted oak and an evergreen blessing, the new Verdant Weapon Skin is perfect for the aspiring druids and enchanters of Wraeclast. This weapon skin can be used with Swords, Two-Handed Axes and Maces, Daggers, Wands, Claws, Staves, Bows and Quivers. Watch the video below or get yours here.

Fit it together with the Darkwood Armour Set, Darkwood Cloak and Verdant Shield!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
looks nice
"
Swords, Two-Handed Axes and Maces

It cant be used with one handed maces/axes?

Bit expensive when it won't work with all weapons.
The style just doesn't seem to work for weapons.

The Darkwood armor set looks great. It's very detailed.

Don't think I would have picked a flashy shield to showcase. Kinda the opposite direction of the themes but then again the near seizure inducing mess called gameplay just ruins it anyways.

I wish I could enjoy my Darkwood set more. This weapon would suffer the same/worse fate.

...and stop being cheap on the weapon types.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
I like the natural wood themed style.
Usually not a fan of the verdant line of MTX, but I like this one.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
The new mtx verdant look great. But the basic set of armor looks TERRIBLE. That's the only reason I'm not continuing to collect this set right now..
[Removed by Support]
"
Xzorn wrote:
The style just doesn't seem to work for weapons.

The Darkwood armor set looks great. It's very detailed.

Don't think I would have picked a flashy shield to showcase. Kinda the opposite direction of the themes but then again the near seizure inducing mess called gameplay just ruins it anyways.

I wish I could enjoy my Darkwood set more. This weapon would suffer the same/worse fate.

...and stop being cheap on the weapon types.

+111
Well done, I like it.
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Awesomeness
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info