15 Year Anniversary Sale

Disappointing way to celebrate your 15th Anniversary and using Black Friday as the springboard for it to boot. Couple suggestions:

1. Most of the nicer things are only discounted to about 10% or so, which is below their 'normal discounted prices' when those things do go on sale at other times. This isn't worth the 'convenience' of having so much 'on sale'.

2. Unable to sort/search by discounted amounts and other ways to find something, either on the website or even in-game. This is rather silly at this point and considering you make the bulk of your money via these MTX, you should be making this EASY for people to find stuff. Talk about another place where you should be doing a QOL overhaul...

3. Related to number one...show some consistency and stop with these weird 'discounted prices'. The only time you ever did this right was many years back when you actually discounted EVERYTHING in the store by 50% and then never did it again. When asked why, you gave some bull**** excuse that basically said it wasn't profitable or something like that, provided no context or data, and just expected people to believe you.

Honestly GGG, expected a TINY bit more from you guys and gals at this point. :\
And here I was trying to figure out why my armour pack went on sale, and I had to pull it up from my watchlist to find it. Sounds like a hunt will happen this weekend!
Congratulations GGG, happy 15!

Best wishes.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Tanakeah wrote:
Disappointing way to celebrate your 15th Anniversary and using Black Friday as the springboard for it to boot. Couple suggestions:

1. Most of the nicer things are only discounted to about 10% or so, which is below their 'normal discounted prices' when those things do go on sale at other times. This isn't worth the 'convenience' of having so much 'on sale'.

2. Unable to sort/search by discounted amounts and other ways to find something, either on the website or even in-game. This is rather silly at this point and considering you make the bulk of your money via these MTX, you should be making this EASY for people to find stuff. Talk about another place where you should be doing a QOL overhaul...

3. Related to number one...show some consistency and stop with these weird 'discounted prices'. The only time you ever did this right was many years back when you actually discounted EVERYTHING in the store by 50% and then never did it again. When asked why, you gave some bull**** excuse that basically said it wasn't profitable or something like that, provided no context or data, and just expected people to believe you.

Agree on every statement, this website as a whole is outdated like for 5 years at least and shop as well, i cannot remember commercial website where i cannot filter items, yet here we are.

Discount prices are a joke to say the least, im sad this league with lack of communication, which was promised the last league and now this "sale", i say nope, i cannot take bull**it like this and go buy some stuff, this is bad customer policy.
"
zxdrrtolkin13 wrote:
"
Tanakeah wrote:

Agree on every statement, this website as a whole is outdated like for 5 years at least and shop as well, i cannot remember commercial website where i cannot filter items, yet here we are.

Discount prices are a joke to say the least, im sad this league with lack of communication, which was promised the last league and now this "sale", i say nope, i cannot take bull**it like this and go buy some stuff, this is bad customer policy.

Agreed with you both. However if I recall, GGG never had Black Friday deals ever, which has always been a disappointment for me especially during the years I supported them. But looking at some of the armour sets I’ve liked in the past, this sale is a shame.

Best wishes GGG.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
thanks! I got the flame dash effect from the chest. Not bad since that's used a ton!
R.i.p. my moneyz
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
15 years!
Best wishes GGG!
15 years?!
I had no idea there was such a long history. I've known PoE for several years. But 15 is incredible.
Major congratulations and thank you to the devs for their commitment!

*** fireworks!!!! ***
Still tons of microtransactions not available that should have been in the game ...

- Sound (either music or pets, attacks/spells/explosions/whatever) because I would love to get rid of some (zombies/specters/...) and see some others come back (like early 3.0x musics or betrayal ones)
- Notes for guildmates on a paperboard in guild HO (to inform other of what you look for or what you plan to do etc).
- Animations (shorter ones, to see your death coming BEFORE even the animation triggers
- Enhancement of last stash affinity patch (many many proposal by players)
- Cancelling of other player players MTX display on your screen
- Slots (or a single stash) for automatic selling
- Lighter textures use on your client
- add-on to make you easily contactable with various speech/audio means (discord, teamspeak, ...).
- in game GUI for trading
- thousands of other proposals posted on your forum that never seen the day. Just for QoL you have a whole business model change for you.

Because (like many players) NO, i won't buy any MTX, I HATE THEM.
I already have PLENTY of stashes.
There ARE TONS of other things to sell.

(oh yeah and stop about the "pay to win" argument, it's already in the game or you would just disable all stashes. Most ideas are NOT in that category, at all).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info