known 11 months bug, GGG wont fix - Implicit "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you"

this has be written in january 2021. GGG haven't answered the post, and they have not fixed the jewels carrying the implicit.
"So I just killed A6 Sirus and died 1 time to 6/7 stacks of his "Corruption of the Awakener" while having a jewel with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" in my tree.

I'm pretty sure that this Implicit means that Sirus' Spinning Negation Beams can't apply that debuff to you. At least in the past it worked that way for sure.

I have an older recording from Heist league where I clearly don't get the debuff even going strait through his Spinning Beams. The only difference today was that I had the "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" jewel socketed in an empty socket from my small cluster jewel instead of a regular one. Does that make it not work possibly?

Not sure if it's a bug or an intended change that I missed somewhere in patchnotes."

I did the fight again, respected away from the mastery and instead added a jewel to a socket with the completely exact no question about it Implicit that says "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you". Now I have 8 stacks of "Corruption of the Awakener".

The issue here is: we have "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" and we have "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you". this is not a double text just one of the "Corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" is bugged and do not work. Can we please highlight and either fix the bug or change the name on the jewels.
sincerely all of us that spend a day getting to Sirus, to find out the fight is bugged.
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2023, 2:48:32 PM
Spinning beams debuff is not corrupted blood.
Sirus did inflict Corrupted Blood but there are many other debuff also from this boss
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Corrupted blood is applied in the Sirus fight by the die beam; the said implicit works fine against it.

The spinning beams applies the Corruption of the Awakener debuff, which has no connection to it.

Corruption of the Awakener: You take 10% increased Damage and are 6% slower for each stack.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Thx.
How do you know this. Where do people get the info from? Do they go to text files in the game folder or is there a way we can activate combatlog?
From the Wiki:

"
The core fires rotating beams that apply Corruption of the Awakener, which stacks, slowing action speed and increasing damage taken temporarily.
When the core expires, it leaves behind a permanent small area of degeneration that deals damage over time, negates life recovery, reduces maximum resistances, and applies a powerful Shock effect while standing on it.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
cxzaqwe wrote:
Thx.
How do you know this. Where do people get the info from? Do they go to text files in the game folder or is there a way we can activate combatlog?

PoE Wiki, Youtube, reddit etc etc
And where do Poe wiki get that info from? :)
If you build a tanky enough character you can stand in the debuff and read it.

Data mining is also a thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info