Were harvest labs buffed in 3.16?

I never really farmed them much, did them all type each league a few times before.
Now, I am having issues with Izaro's quick 'lacerate' like shield attack, purely one-shotting me.

I need to do 39 more of them for the EGG this time, which became a bigger issue as I thought.

I tried it with my starter TR champion, 22k armour, 5.6k life, 3 endu charges, got randomly ones-shot by Izaro's above mentioned quick shield attack (I can manually avoid everything else). With my low damage, Izaro took ages, too long to have him a chance to one-shot me.

I tried it with my skeleton mage necro, 18k armour, 5.3k life, 61-60% block, 3 endu charges, succeeded 8 out of 19 tries, like a 50:50 coin flip, whether I got one-shotted by the above mentioned quick shield attack, or not. She also died once on traps sadly.

Then respecced my champion to an ancestral warchief one, what I used a few leagues ago, and got absolutely obliterated already by some trash mob packs, something went really wrong here.

Then now rerespecced my champion and went back to the oldest most reliable non-crit RT cyclone I used long ago. He has 41k armour, 7.8k life, 79% ele resists, 43/31% block, 3 endu charges, but really low damage, I forgot how badly damage was nerfed on him. As a reference, the last phase takes me 40 to 50 seconds to kill him.

Then despite spending a ton on him today, on the 4th try, even this tanky boy got one-shotted.

I know that today is a conduit and essence day, but I was never picky before either.
I never could insta-phase Izaro anyways, so I always dealt with the mechanism.

I really do not want to start a 5th juggernaut just for this sub-EGG-task, especially as I am not sure, what damage skill would I use on him now, as the RT cyclone turned to be quite trash damage wise.

So, just asking, other's experiences, my builds got this worse, or harvest labs got harder?
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last bumped on Nov 28, 2021, 1:20:05 AM
Making me worried, Mike.
I have 3 of these and was wondering just how much harder they are than Uber.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
Making me worried, Mike.
I have 3 of these and was wondering just how much harder they are than Uber.

They are way harder than the Uber, not only the 75 to 83 area level change, but several more mods.

You can see here their mods, under the Differences from Eternal/Uber lab section:
https://www.poelab.com/harvestlabs/

Uber labs are a cakewalk compared to them, even now, I not felt any difference there.
I am just not sure, whether harvest ones became even harder than before.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Still not sure, why this tankyness was needed this time, but finally done with the 50 of 67.

Finally reached a point where my champ became unkillable by Izaro, did the last 29 deathless.

Some notes / tips for others, the breakpoint was 8k life, 44k armour, 79% ele resists, 43/31% block, 3 endu charges, perma 20 stack fortify, infusion with 620k stable non-flasked RT cyclone damage.

Having 3x 40-50 seconds Izaro fight each run meant guaranteed hits from time to time.

With the above final tuned setup, Izaro could not one-shot me anymore, the biggest hits were 7.3-7.5k hp rarely; nor the sword&shield-conduit-essence 2 days ago, nor the yesterday's two-handed-mace-conduit-graygole, and not the today's sword&shield-charge-idols killed him again.

All in all, I would not do it again, spent a ton of time re-re-rebuilding him and pumped a ton of currency into him, I would make a new 8-9 endu charge unstoppable unbreakable jugg and facetank Izaro the same way with more points / gear slots to possilby have way more damage on instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info