[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

Works very well, didn't expect any less from a new Wallach build.

I finally managed to krangle a bow with culling strike (28th time is the charm!) - but do the totems cull, or do I have to cull with my own attacks? Not quite sure yet.
I just respecced to Siege Balista and entered maps and I must say this build feels fun to play.

And to be fair its very cheap. Ofc minmaxed with items like double corrupted chest, very good rolled rare gloves etc the budget rise alot but I found "the entry cost" very cheap compared to other builds while being very strong (atleast I'm destroying now everything while leveling without any effort).

Also Hyrri's Demise is so strong, when I upgraded Hyrri's Bite it almost doubled my tooltip DPS.

Have good rolled cyclopean coil also but for now can't use it yet, have to raise somewhere my resssist first.

Also before Scourge I said to myself that I'm going to play only 1 build because I was burned out. And now I just made 4th build:/

But I think this is the last one, feels fan and strong and I really wanted something that can melt bosses while I run like headless chicken in panic avoiding mechanics.
Last edited by Asag on Nov 22, 2021, 2:37:22 PM
Glad to hear folks are having success with the guide. If any of you wound up leveling with the leveling tips section, please let me know if you ran into any issues, or spots in the campaign where you felt weak.

"
Works very well, didn't expect any less from a new Wallach build.

I finally managed to krangle a bow with culling strike (28th time is the charm!) - but do the totems cull, or do I have to cull with my own attacks? Not quite sure yet.

Your totems will be able to cull with their hits too.
"
Wallach wrote:
Your totems will be able to cull with their hits too.

Thanks! Nice quality of life.

I leveled before the guide was posted, pretty much the same as in the old Freezing Pulse guide - didn't feel quite as smooth as I remembered, but got the job done. Looks like you've reiterated a lot of the FP leveling section, so it's a good concept for Siege Ballista as well.
What is the best enchantment?

!

"
inseption wrote:
What is the best enchantment?

!

For chest the BIS would be "quality increases dexterity".
If I have enough mana regen to the point I don't need inspiration support what should I replace it with? or is it like a main gem you need
"
OinkHoe wrote:
If I have enough mana regen to the point I don't need inspiration support what should I replace it with? or is it like a main gem you need

If you can handle the mana cost you could probably swap it for something like Increased Critical Damage Support for a bit of damage gain.
Hey Wallach. What do you suggest for a scourge implicit? Culling Strike or Triple Damage?

Thanks.

Also how important is the Attack Speed on the bow? Is 15% decent if it has Culling Strike?
Last edited by BlackHao on Nov 23, 2021, 3:10:21 PM
Just bought Brutal Restraint. Had bad mods, two divines in and I ended up with:

2x 5% increased Dexterity
5% increased Attack and Cast Speed
25% increased Critical Strike Chance

I guess theres no point rerolling because those are one of the best possible mods right? Not even 1 node wasted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info