[3.21] Megachonk RF Jugg | Ultra Tanky + Endgame Viable + Very good starter

Guide suggests Divine Judgement anoint but we already path to it on tree. I was possibly wondering what your thoughts on Cleansed thoughts to easily max chaos resist for a more tanky build.
Last edited by Brian9824 on Apr 19, 2023, 2:32:27 PM
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Guide suggests Divine Judgement anoint but we already path to it on tree. I was possibly wondering what your thoughts on Cleansed thoughts to easily max chaos resist for a more tanky build.

The POB has Breath of Flames anointed for more damage.
mate which gems should i use on this chest
"
doktorahmet wrote:
mate which gems should i use on this chest

Looks good to me. I use two active skills in a 5 link but that may be a preference thing.

Last edited by PrinceDaniel07 on Apr 21, 2023, 6:47:20 AM
Hey guys,
can anyone of you please explain why my build gets a lower effective lifepool when i put on the Brass Dome compared to the Tabula?
This doesn't make sense at all to me. What am I missing?

My current PoB: https://pastebin.com/CCMrZ8XL

Would really appreciate any kind of help!

Cheers
"
juls1996 wrote:
Hey guys,
can anyone of you please explain why my build gets a lower effective lifepool when i put on the Brass Dome compared to the Tabula?

Cheers

Your configuration is based on a tiny phys hit from mobs, change that to 5k and you will see an enormous gain to your effective hit pool. Brass dome doesn't matter if the game assumes you're already mitigating 90% phys and you lose the life gained from strength.
"
Hey guys,

Cheers

Your configuration is based on a tiny phys hit from mobs, change that to 5k and you will see an enormous gain to your effective hit pool. Brass dome doesn't matter if the game assumes you're already mitigating 90% phys and you lose the life gained from strength.

May god bless you and your family, thanks a lot! I really didnt find the mistake.
I might be a bit confused, just starting to map now and looking at the early mapping/ end game skills, in your guide you mention molten shell and "recasting totem" but I don't see molten shell in your end game skills or totem ?

Only my second time going this far in a league so definitely a lot I don't understand.
"
NosingAround wrote:
I might be a bit confused, just starting to map now and looking at the early mapping/ end game skills, in your guide you mention molten shell and "recasting totem" but I don't see molten shell in your end game skills or totem ?

Only my second time going this far in a league so definitely a lot I don't understand.

Fixed the Immortal Call to Molten Shell. As for totem it refers to Searing bond that can be used to help with damage.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro

my try

any guide for helm and scepter craft?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info