3.16 75/75 Block 90/89/90/77 Resist Cyclone Champion - All contents & 1k+ Delve

I don't have time to write up a full guide but would like to share my build with others who want a tanky build with decent dps.

Prior to 3.16, I was Gladiator full block cyclone. Unfortunately, 3.16 nerfed Gladiator block badly and it's very hard to achieve both attack and spell full block. So I changed my build to Champion and created my own build which is very tanky. All end game contents like Stage 30 Simulacrum can be done comfortably.

This is the PoB of my current build:

https://pastebin.com/4z2pJwkX

Since I have been playing cyclone for a while, some of my gears are legacy. In order for other players to do this build with gears that can be obtained from current market, I created this PoB for others:

https://pastebin.com/5xaVLxYM

I didn't spend much time doing up the above PoB so it might not be optimal. I just plugged in some old items I have to make it more realistic for other players.

The build runs 10 herald/auras, 75% attack and spell block, 90/89/90/89 reists, and effectively 3 curses (the aura effect of Dread Banner is as good as an Enfeeble aura) ... Overall, a very forgiving build.

Feel free to ask questions if you have doubts about why I structured the build in certain ways.

Enjoy.
Last edited by Alfred2000 on Nov 18, 2021, 11:00:14 AM
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2021, 6:58:52 PM
I've played on PoB on a very similar set up with yours, but didn't have time to test in game yet, glad that you did it :P
@lazyrabbit711

When you manage to complete your build, please post a PoB here so that I can see whether I can further improve my build.

Thanks
how do you get those medium cluster jewels since they removed "#% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills"
@aquafrog2

Those medium cluster jewels can still be bought in Standard. I checked PoEdb 3.16, non-curse aura medium cluster jewels are still available.
That Legacy Abyssus...dude, it's a big monster ...
If you can, please add any video with simulacrum of 100% deli.
Why are you using 2 silver flasks? You have onslaught boots....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info