As a follow up to the Deepwater Concept Art we published last week, today we'd like to share pieces of the Siren concept art. Check them out if you enjoy seeing our artists' work.

The following artworks were created by Seung Gue Lee, Ryan McQuarters and Timothy Albano.

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Fix the lag while mapping plz. Ty
bought 3 boxes last night after MONTHS of refusing to buy after 'certain flask/defense nerfs' but managed to snag the Siren Armor. It looks AMAZING with water elemental helmet
Lag is the worst when things like this are being uploaded, everytime. sooooo cool art, and I would buy stuff if I didn't have to log out right now due to the lag created by the uploading of things you want us to buy.
Concept art is always welcome. I would, however, ask two things:

*(again) why not bring back the alt-color option, as shown by among others the Frontier box? Using that as an example, you could trade two Wrangler armors for one Wild-colored Wrangler armor; and
*how difficult would it be to incorporate a UI option to suppress display of other players' MTX? I suspect Buunaucht is not alone in noticing the effect of the game having to render large quantities of the things.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Concept art looks great, but imo a missed opportunity with one of the pets, instead of a winged unicorn a seahorse or some kind of hydra would fit the theme better :)
"Give up everything in pursuit of Greatness - even Life itself".

First Mirror Drop: 09/01/2023 - Defiled Cathedral - Sanctum League.
Great job to the designers and awful performance by servers...
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Just fix map convert problem and lag problem instead of this stupidly events.
We dont need events just fix problems
the concept art doesn't have anything to do with the team that "fixes problems" you fucking donkeys, stop posting "fix this and that" at everything that isn't a patch. Its a team and they have multiple people that work in different domains just because the fanart team finished their product and wanted to share it with the community doesn't mean they cant post it only because you snowflakes have "some lag" while mapping.
Be humans for fuck sake.
Every time you make a post with the designers masterpiece work, it makes me wanna buy the MTX pack. Wish it would look the same in-game. not gonna blame the front-end devs and the re-use of the assets that Chris has officially announced quite some time ago at the conference - it's your business-wide decision and I'm accepting this as I love the game that your team is developing. You, guys are really working hard to bring the top-notch ARPG.
All I want to ask from you is - please make something with the engine or at least announce when the fixes will come. I know that the release is postponed, I know that one of the key person has left the GGG (maybe more than one), the covid has started etc, but you have announced the fixes will come in 2021 more than a year ago and we haven't received any updates since then. Right now the cosmetics you create looks so outdated to me. Thank you.
Last edited by downthetunnels on Nov 15, 2021, 2:37:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info