It's time for our players to prove themselves not only in slaying hordes of the Scourge creatures, but also in creating pieces of fan art inspired by the content introduced in this expansion. We're launching a Scourge Fan Art Competition which focuses on any content from our current expansion, including The Last to Die, new Skill Gems, Uber Endgame content, Expedition and of course, the Scourge demons.

Prizes

Top Three Winners
4th and 5th Place
  • Your choice of one Path of Exile T-shirt - (Chaos Orb, Shaper or Untainted Paradise)
  • Signed Path of Exile Art Book
  • Foam Exalted Orb
  • Your choice of Weapon Effect from the list below
  • Your choice of Helmet Effect from the list below
  • Your choice of Armour Set from the list below

6th-10th Place
  • Your choice of one Path of Exile T-shirt - (Chaos Orb, Shaper or Untainted Paradise)
  • Foam Exalted Orb

11th -20th Place

Runners-Up

The number of runners-up prizes awarded will depend on how many entries to the competition there are.

*Please note that T-shirt style is subject to size availability and may be substituted for a T-shirt in another style. In this scenario, we will work with you to meet your preferences.

Microtransaction Prize Pool

How to Enter

Create still art that is inspired by anything introduced in the Scourge expansion. This excludes video submissions but does include any painting, drawing or model creation. Then just submit your work in this thread.

Multiple submissions are welcome and encouraged. Please note that the submission needs to be your own work and needs to have been created after the launch of the competition.

If you're unsure how to share an image on the forum, just follow these steps:
  • 1. Go to imgur.com
  • 2. Go to 'new post' and drag your images into the window.
  • 3. Once the image has been uploaded, right click it and click 'Copy image address'
  • 4. Click reply to this post and paste the link into the window with [img] at the beginning and [/img] at the end.
  • 5. When you click post, your image should be displayed!

Competition times

The competition starts at the time of this post and will end on Monday the 6th of December at 5pm (PST). We'll announce the winners sometime in the days following.

Best of luck, everyone! We can't wait to see what you create.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Amazing!! Count me in!
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
awesome!
hows it coming with portrait mtx?
Have you seen the sun exile? THE TRUE SUN?
cool ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Nice
Need Sirus Carried? thread/3200785
or in game @WatchersEye
can't wait for all the booba demons
This should be a YouTube video as well. Would get a lot more submissions I'd bet.

I'm in! I'm super excited. I'm just not sure what assets are ok to get inspiration by.

Would an asset pack be available for download to draw inspiration from/use directly in digital art submissions?
Last edited by AutoMatrixEH on Nov 9, 2021, 6:16:26 PM
This should be a good one. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Good luck!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Good luck!
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info