[3.18] Davydavidsson's Armour Stacker Champion | 90% ele Res | >1M armour | 10M~600M DPS

"
Doileen wrote:
"
h4bUb wrote:
Have played on Elemental Overload version of this build as most of the people on ladder do, than saw your Precise Technique version and maan it's so much better in terms of dps, i really like this much more than EO. Also berserk gives you ability to run maps much faster.

So i decided to throw all my currency in this build and end up with tons of damage, spell suppresion, chaos res and basic elemental avoidance. Also i took Headsman in Slayer ascendancy, 20% culling is pretty nice thing. Definetly one of my favorite builds so far.

Hey, what do you look for on your brutal restraint? other than dex ofc
aura effect, have 2 at this moment
"
Doileen wrote:
"
h4bUb wrote:
Have played on Elemental Overload version of this build as most of the people on ladder do, than saw your Precise Technique version and maan it's so much better in terms of dps, i really like this much more than EO. Also berserk gives you ability to run maps much faster.

So i decided to throw all my currency in this build and end up with tons of damage, spell suppresion, chaos res and basic elemental avoidance. Also i took Headsman in Slayer ascendancy, 20% culling is pretty nice thing. Definetly one of my favorite builds so far.

How do you go about crafting that helm?
"
CircAGG wrote:
This build looks great!

I have about 6ex to work with, but have a quick question.

Any reason Ashes of the Stars is on the more budget POB? It's 50ex haha.

Is there anything that is changed when Ashes of the Stars can't be used? Since the mana reservation will be worse, do you have to take an aura off?

What is a good alternative to AotS?
AOS is meh imo for this build. An Auls uprising with wrath works as well. Also with the EO version everyone misses out on a ton of free damage using a energised armor jewel on the left side of the tree midway up. The leap of faith jewel should NEVER imo be used as it limits what you can do with resis. Without leap of faith it's not difficult to get -135 lightning, 86+ cold/fire AND 50-75 chaos res! That's huge. Corrupted blood energised armor is like 15 chaos..... You can even dump EO and try for crit as it opens a flask up to run diamond flask. I puttered a lot with pob and dumping the thiefs ring and going with a wrath life on hit watchers eye works. Poachers mark at 20% gives frenzy charges which is HUGE DPS. RUN HYDROSPHERE! It seems to be bugged and add to whatever shock/zap you are applying. I managed to use relatively cheap (50 chaos or so) 5 added passive voices WITH 3 passive reservation jewels. Rolling chaos res or life/int/dex or even cold res (no lightning or all res EVER!) helps. You can run 2 voices and a total of 7 small reservation jewels. Fitting in all the time HASTE can be done if you get %added mana on a couple of the reservation jewels. I managed to get rid of using life for precision and vitality which is huge but it is costly. In summary auls is cheap and works well. Energised armor corrupted with immunity to corrupted blood is AWESOME! It's even better tbh to run full vitality and reserve more life than to skimp on the life regen. When you die it's degens and the super high regen lets you ignore poison and bleeding. IF you are having a hard time with vampire mobs run a mana pot with charges added when hit along with the used when full enchant. Vampire mobs count as hitting you like 100% of the time.
Is it viable to use gear like yours in 22-12-2021 (3.16) if Im poor but luckily got mageblood?
I like cheese
"
Pooofu wrote:
"
Doileen wrote:
"
h4bUb wrote:

How do you go about crafting that helm?

spam essence of delirium on 1st base for spell suppres and +2 aura, spam essence of loathing on 2nd base for spell suppres and reservation, combine with recombinator and pray these 3 mods will keep. Then block suffixes, veiled chaos orb and pray for +2 aoe gems. If you dont get aoe, block suff again and repeat. Took 6-10 tries for me on average.
Last edited by h4bUb on Jun 26, 2022, 1:00:27 PM
How to level ? "Path your way to fuel the fight" ..... ??????

well what to take without any clusters ? There is no real path there
I respec-ed my league starter to this armour stacking build but i find that my char is not working as intended, first of all i feel that i have invested a fair bit into this char but feels very clunky when i map. I tried to do some bossing with it like maven,sirus but feels like my dps is not there. Please take a look at my pob and let me know if i'm doing something wrong here.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/H5bPwUCD
https://pastebin.com/UN350zdE

must found better boots (must remove that damned light res) and amulet, what u think bout my version?
Last edited by Beskaius on Jun 30, 2022, 4:25:38 AM
"
Maniacxz wrote:
I respec-ed my league starter to this armour stacking build but i find that my char is not working as intended, first of all i feel that i have invested a fair bit into this char but feels very clunky when i map. I tried to do some bossing with it like maven,sirus but feels like my dps is not there. Please take a look at my pob and let me know if i'm doing something wrong here.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/H5bPwUCD

these what i will change, in order that will benefit the most imo

1. allocate point blank since you are using lightning strike, unspec all elemental resistances nodes and martial prowess nodes on left cluster
2. lvl up gems, take awakened elemental focus instead of added lightning
3. snipers mark instead of poachers, mb link with lifetap becouse in pob you dont have mana for marks. anomalous blood rage for frenzy charges if you want farm bosses.
4. armour roll on one flask insted of 2x evasion
5. alpha's howl with double corrupt +2aoe +2aura
6. phantasmal smite
7. phantasmal ancestral protector
Last edited by h4bUb on Jun 29, 2022, 6:32:39 PM
Hello, please tell me how the mark is used, in pob (Final version of your build in 3.17) unreserved mana 2, pls help) build is nice, ty
Last edited by SkySanya on Jul 2, 2022, 1:05:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info