Trade site bugs

Reporting two bugs in one thread since I think they don't merit a thread each.

1. Scourged bar gets extended past their box in the trade site if you keep absorbing corruption and don't transform it.
Here's an example: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/PP6gFL

2. Sometimes while searching for base values such as "#% to Fire Resistance", the site will list items that have "[crafted] #% to Fire Resistance" or "[pseudo] #% to Fire Resistance" instead.

Here's an example: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/lbrG4d2UV

I searched for:
Stygian Vise
+#% to Fire Resistance, >= 30%
[PSEUDO] Crafted Suffix Modifiers, 1

... and it shows me items with crafted fire resistance whereas it should only search for items that have a non-crafted fire resistance affix. The same happens if I remove the "Crafted Suffix Modifiers", it's just easier to find the bugged items with that.

EDIT: Making URLs clickable.
Last edited by nszeek on Nov 9, 2021, 3:49:28 AM
Last bumped on Nov 10, 2021, 6:14:37 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
#2 is not a bug.

pseudo fire res includes things like all elemental resists, where just searching specifically fire resist as an explicit does not.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
#2 is not a bug.

pseudo fire res includes things like all elemental resists, where just searching specifically fire resist as an explicit does not.

Except I said I searched for the regular, not pseudo, fire resistance.
"
nszeek wrote:
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
#2 is not a bug.

Except I said I searched for the regular, not pseudo, fire resistance.

crafted fire resist is still fire resist and thus will show up when searching for you guessed it... fire resist.
No, I didn't guess anything. You either seem not to have anything constructive to say or you just don't understand the problem.

[PSEUDO] +#% Total to Fire Resistance
Should account for any type of fire resistance: crafted, affix, implicit, all resist, fire and chaos, fire and cold, ...

#% to Fire Resistance
Should account for a fire resistance affix, not crafted.

[IMPLICIT] #% to Fire Resistance
Should account for fire resistance implicit affixes only.

[FRACTURED] #% to Fire Resistance
Should account for a fractured fire resistance affix.

[CRAFTED] #% to fire resistance
Should account for crafted fire resistance.
Explicit includes all explicit stats which includes crafted and fractured. If you want to exclude a specific crafted stat you can use a "Not" stat group.

ie. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/v4mPMKjHE
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
nszeek wrote:
No, I didn't guess anything. You either seem not to have anything constructive to say or you just don't understand the problem.

[PSEUDO] +#% Total to Fire Resistance
Should account for any type of fire resistance: crafted, affix, implicit, all resist, fire and chaos, fire and cold, ...

#% to Fire Resistance
Should account for a fire resistance affix, not crafted.

[IMPLICIT] #% to Fire Resistance
Should account for fire resistance implicit affixes only.

[FRACTURED] #% to Fire Resistance
Should account for a fractured fire resistance affix.

[CRAFTED] #% to fire resistance
Should account for crafted fire resistance.

I both understood what you thought was the problem and was informing you it wasn't a bug, I may have not worded it well enough.

also remember to follow instructions when creating bug reports in the future, 1 thread per problem.
If that's the case, how do I search for:

Belt
At least one not crafted resist (fire, cold or lightning) with value >= 30

If I add a "Not" group for crafted fire/cold/lightning I'll exclude items that have one not crafted resist and one crafted resist. For instance:

Item 1
+30% to Fire Resistance
[crafted] +30% to Cold Resistance

Item 2
+30% to Fire Resistance

Item 3
[crafted] +30% to Fire Resistance

Item 4
+30% to Lightning Resistance
[crafted] +30% to Cold Resistance

Items 1, 2 and 4 are fine to show up, 3 is not.
"
Novynn wrote:
Explicit includes all explicit stats which includes crafted and fractured. If you want to exclude a specific crafted stat you can use a "Not" stat group.

ie. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/v4mPMKjHE

I'm quite sure that is not how it used to work and would highly appreciate it to be reverted. It is important to be able to search for specific mods and we have the PSEUDO TOTAL one to include all the others.
IGN: Akimiya

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info