[PlayStation] 3.16.0d Patch Notes

"
Winterman89 wrote:
"
I haven't heard from a single person who likes it, just plenty of people who really don't.

I dont hate the combo at all, mostly because I shift into scourge after clearing a portion of the map, but why hate the combo at all? Sure L2+DPad Down would be a bit more comfy, but with L3+Touchpad you can actually move til the very last moment before entering Scourge. So it's either: dont move (DPad Down) or dont attack (Touchpad variant) and I'd take mobility any day.

If you like it that's great, i stand corrected but for me and many others it simply just doesn't work properly. Instead of scourge it opens our inventory and then we equip/ unequipped something or just throw items on the floor and meanwhile the enemies aren't waiting for us to sort out the mess we just made,they just kill us and it feels bad and frustrating to die like that, especially at higher levels. I lost my healing potion this way because i didn't realize it was on the floor and hidden by my loot filter until it was too late.
As for L3 +down, i don't want that,L3 is the biggest part of the problem and needs removing completely and would still be very clunky to use. As others have suggested,something like L2+R2 or let it be assigned to a skill slot would be a perfect solution. This would let us transition smoothly in and out at will for a more fluid and immersive playstyle like the pc players get and i believe this was how the league as designed to be played. More importantly it would work, i don't think it's too much to ask that the main mechanic of the whole league actually works properly.

Oh, and i forgot to mention the fact that you can't use it all if there's an expedition nearby as it's the same keybind for both. This alone shows how much care and thought went into the console version this league.
Last edited by Titanium_Shadow on Nov 9, 2021, 2:39:09 PM
"

Oh, and i forgot to mention the fact that you can't use it all if there's an expedition nearby as it's the same keybind for both. This alone shows how much care and thought went into the console version this league.

Actually, that same exact problem exists on PC.

They have a single "league" button, just like we do. (Default is the "v" key, iirc), and when they are near an Expedition, "place explosives" takes priority over "enter Scourge".

The biggest difference is that, with mouse-ui, they can pretty easily do whatever they need to just by clicking some buttons.

But PC players still complain about it.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"

Actually, that same exact problem exists on PC.

They have a single "league" button, just like we do. (Default is the "v" key, iirc), and when they are near an Expedition, "place explosives" takes priority over "enter Scourge".

The biggest difference is that, with mouse-ui, they can pretty easily do whatever they need to just by clicking some buttons.

But PC players still complain about it.

That's interesting, i didn't know that about the PC version. Just for a laugh it would be a really interesting experiment if every PC player had to play a whole league on console to see what they made of it in comparison to what they have now. Reddit would probablly be on fire and most of them would quit pretty early on in the league would be my guess, but i could be wrong on that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info