New Microtransaction: Direblade Weapon Skin

Best claw skin so far
So this is coming for the Lightning strike meta this league, right?
Then where is the Celestial Lightning strike mtx LOL
Last edited by leniusxue on Nov 7, 2021, 9:27:26 PM
The problem is you guys killed most of claw builds in the game.
All the 1h models are just way too small but others look really good, obviously the claw looks good.

Good assortment of weapons too. I like to see that.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Best Weapon Skin hands DOWN! It works on everything but a Shield, unless I missed that one. But holy hell, those claws and quiver look SICK!

This is definitely one time I wish I could put out coin for an MTX. Great job, MTX Crew! Great job hiring these people, GGG!
"
DarkenX wrote:
Best Weapon Skin hands DOWN! It works on everything but a Shield, unless I missed that one.

Doesn't cover Staves either.
Oh, hells yeah! That is one damn sexy claw!
Claw, Bow, Quiver and 2H Sword look great.

Feel like the others could have done with a size increase or something to make them pop a bit more.
#NeverGoing90
"
DarkenX wrote:
Best Weapon Skin hands DOWN! It works on everything but a Shield, unless I missed that one. But holy hell, those claws and quiver look SICK!

This is definitely one time I wish I could put out coin for an MTX. Great job, MTX Crew! Great job hiring these people, GGG!

Aye, I wish there was a shield too.
"
Xzorn wrote:
All the 1h models are just way too small but others look really good, obviously the claw looks good.

Good assortment of weapons too. I like to see that.

Agreed! And finally a weapon skin that matches the Spellblade armour set. And shield, please!
Nice !

Really like the Bow and Claw
Bad Seed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info