Stranglegasp Enchantment bug

Currently, the first enchant of the new "Stranglegasp" amulet is not counted in the rotation of enchantments when trying to replace an old enchantment with a new one once all 4 enchantments have been placed.

Specific example:
I have enchantments A,B,C,D in this order, I attempt to apply enchantment F, hoping for it to replace enchantment A. Instead, enchantment B is replaced.

This is extremely gamebreaking in that the item can be "bricked" with a bad first enchant. This also happens to be exactly what happened to me, because I threw a random first enchant just to test how the system works....

Edit: I found out you can remove all the enchants with the crafting table now, however this still forces you to now have to replace all 4 enchants just to rotate a single enchant out, potentially costing extreme amount of oils.
Last edited by Felkin on Nov 4, 2021, 1:31:03 PM
Last bumped on Nov 26, 2021, 1:07:41 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Similiar problem, I haven't done any extensive testing as my amulet is corrupted and already thrown away 6 exalts on nothing, but if we go by the order OP posted "A-B-C-D", when I try to replace the anoints it will just replace A-B over and over.
I just got screwed over by this, and it doesn't seem to be reported anywhere except here.
It lulled me into a false sense of security with the first 2 working, then they were just overwritten :(
Last edited by Batad on Nov 26, 2021, 1:09:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info