Add a stylish accent to your outfits with the new Oblivion Hood and Onyx Oblivion Hood. These alternative helmets introduce another option of customising the appearance of your Exiles. Watch their videos below or click here to get yours.

The Oblivion Hood naturally looks great with other Oblivion effects from the store, but it will also fit any armour set designed in black and blue colours. Check out how well it complements the Misery Armour Set, Wings and Weapon:

The Onyx Oblivion Hood is adorned with gold and will look good with the Lightbringer Armour Set, Angelic Wings, Colossus Axe and the recently released Onyx Oblivion Weapon Effect. Have a look at the ensemble below:

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
usually prefer hoods but meh
Watching the world burn...
Next skyrim hood?
Still having a love affair with D2R
Saved
Not buying anything for many reasons, mainly terrible perfomance. This league also introduced some weird latency issues if u move a short distance.
You deleted all the good maps and kept all the new maps from tencentmappack.rar?
Most of those new maps have a color scheme based on a book called 50 shades of sh*t.
I run New World ~perfect 60fps and i cant run pepega of exile at above 10 fps in maps during fights like you serious?
Really like both of these, goes great with alot of different setups.
How does one see with those on your head?
This game seems to have a trend of making helmets for people without eyes. :S
They look nice though.
skyrim?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Neat.jpg
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info