[3.16] Extremely budget Spectre summoner

After melee skeletons nerf I decided to find the alternative build that have 1 million dps+ while maintaining the lowest budget possible.

08.11.2021 passive tree update

Approximate budget
Amplification rod = 2c for prophesy
Doedre's Damning = 1c
Victario's Charity = 1c
Bones of Ullr = 1c if you want high movespeed roll

Total 4(5)c, other slots are basically life and res rares which you can find during leveling, flask are expensive but I usually do them myself.

Spectre choice

I tested various spectres but Scales of Esh are the best, they deal lightning damage with arc means it can benefit from more modifires on Wraith and Zealotry, and they do not lose dps because enemy is moving like Baranite Preacher or Baranite Thaumaturge, negative side is low clear speed
Skills
1. BreachArc - it have 0 chains but dealing insane amount of base dps
2. BreachLightningWhip - helps with clearing, without it would be awkward to play.
3. BreachLightningOrbsCommander - basically orb of storms, helps with single target and clearing, but I don't add dps from this skill because it requires target to not move.
4. BreachTeamWarp - creates small spider, which isn't helpful, and shocking ground, so we have atleast 15% shock all the time.

How to get them?
Do not expect someone share them with you, they are not popular at all, you can get corpse during breach which requires to have access to maps, my advice buy this gem, use it in any location (might require to use multiple times) and sell gem back.

Gear, links, gems
Helmet
Just hp and resistance
Body
Just hp and resistance
Gloves
Just hp and resistance
Boots
+1 level of spectre gems to get level 25 gem and have 4 spectres, put here your double curse hextouch setup because you can get 4 blue sockets and won't be in need to change boots later.
Weapon

Wand is your 6L, but because of spell echo, you need this sword on weapon swap to summon 4 spectres of the same monster.
Shield
Victario 3 frenzy charges, get 3 link 1 red 2 blue here, because you won't change shield after this.
Rings and amulet
Good dps bonus for low price
Just hp and resistance
Belt
Not a huge dps bonus, you can use hp and resistance rare instead.
Flasks
instant hp and immunities to ignite, bleeding, freeze and poison are must have, 5th flask can be quicksilver.
Jewel
Free jewel from quest, allows you to have two auras and have some mana to cast convocation with storm brand
Any jewel with hp on it.

Tree

Minions penetrate 8% resist mastery
Minions leech 1% of damage as life

Ascendancy tree

POB
https://pastebin.com/z3GcP5US

Last edited by Meleespeedorcastspeed on Nov 11, 2021, 2:03:39 PM
Last bumped on Nov 11, 2021, 1:40:56 PM
"
Spectre choice

Is there any way to found Scale of Esh without vaal breach at start league?
"
Is there any way to found Scale of Esh without vaal breach at start league?

Alva misson can have room with breach, delve node "Whispering Gallery", other than that no, there is no way to find it earlier without gem.
Last edited by Meleespeedorcastspeed on Nov 7, 2021, 3:02:44 AM
do they kill minotavr?
"
SM5T005 wrote:
do they kill minotavr?

yes, there is a link above in videos where they do.
Well, I tested them myself on a build that reduces the lightning resistance of monsters very much
What can I say
they are very, very, very bad
damage to 1 boss is not very bad for them, that's all, they clean the maps very slowly, they fall through the rifts, I failed cassia with them on the Noobish 12t map. Wherever there are many mobs, they kill them very slowly.
I do not recommend anyone to use them, Bran preachers are 5 times better
"
SM5T005 wrote:
Well, I tested them myself on a build that reduces the lightning resistance of monsters very much
What can I say
they are very, very, very bad
damage to 1 boss is not very bad for them, that's all, they clean the maps very slowly, they fall through the rifts, I failed cassia with them on the Noobish 12t map. Wherever there are many mobs, they kill them very slowly.
I do not recommend anyone to use them, Bran preachers are 5 times better

To each their own. Personally I don't like preachers, because they take eternity to kill Al-Hezmin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info