Items not showing up on trade site.

I am having the same problem, I made sure all the proper boxes are ticked, I made sure to use the premium stash and make it public, and when searching nothing comes up.
Several of my tabs set to public individually priced not appear on trade search results. Help
"
kolbasowskiy wrote:
Several of my tabs set to public individually priced not appear on trade search results. Help

Please give example of this / post the trade URL that shows this.
Did anyone find a solution? I found some items dissapear from trade in a few hours after pricing.
Changing modifiers (exaple: using blessed orb) helps, but for a few hours again.
Last edited by chainik on Dec 28, 2022, 10:36:16 AM
Didn't work for me either.
Some items in the same stash tab are listed, some not.
"
Makobus wrote:
Didn't work for me either.
Some items in the same stash tab are listed, some not.
They all appear to be listed.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Standard/LO3dEvYFn
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
I have this same issue! I set my stash tab to public and it doesnt show up on the lists of online nor offline. ive checked my privacy account settings and everything is set to public. i dont understand exactly whats happening this isnt the first league this has been happening either! this game is all about the trade! Please send help!
"
Tiamut95 wrote:
I have this same issue! I set my stash tab to public and it doesnt show up on the lists of online nor offline. ive checked my privacy account settings and everything is set to public. i dont understand exactly whats happening this isnt the first league this has been happening either! this game is all about the trade! Please send help!

Your prices don't appear to be listed in the correct format. You can set the prices using specific currencies with the drop down menu, available after right clicking an item within a public premium stash tab. If you wish to type type the prices, you would need to follow the formats shown here.
Yeah, im noticing that a lot of items just dont show up in trade website no matter how u set the filters. Like theres appearantly no shields with spell suppression and energy shield without specified values. But theres loads in the trade market in game... i dont understand.
"
Yeah, im noticing that a lot of items just dont show up in trade website no matter how u set the filters. Like theres appearantly no shields with spell suppression and energy shield without specified values. But theres loads in the trade market in game... i dont understand.

Are you remembering to change the drop-down from PC to Xbox on the website?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info