Items not showing up on trade site.

I have items in tab set to exact price and they do not show up on poe trade site. neither are the items individually listed in a separate tab. HELP!
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2024, 5:02:36 AM
after about 30 minutes they showed up. is this normal?
"
chillz469 wrote:
I have items in tab set to exact price and they do not show up on poe trade site. neither are the items individually listed in a separate tab. HELP!

Hi there, chillz469! I've sent you a PM about this. :)
Need help? Contact Support :)
I have the same problem.

Though, some items are being listed and others aren't.
"
Mentalizm wrote:
I have the same problem.

Though, some items are being listed and others aren't.

Hi there, Mentalizm! I've sent you a PM about this.
Hi I'm not seeing any of my items in path of exile trade either. Not sure if it's a glitch or I'm doing something wrong. I've priced the items with exact and negotiable price in my premium stash so I'm not sure what's going on.
"
SweetStrudel wrote:
Hi I'm not seeing any of my items in path of exile trade either. Not sure if it's a glitch or I'm doing something wrong. I've priced the items with exact and negotiable price in my premium stash so I'm not sure what's going on.

Hi there, SweetStrudel! When searching for your items on the Path of Exile trade website, please test by entering your account name in 'Seller Account' of the 'Trade Filters' section. Next, please make sure that you are searching in the correct league that you have your public stash tab in. In addition, I recommend switching to the 'Any' category out of 'Online Only' and 'Online in League' dropdown when testing.

I hope this helps! If you continue to experience any issues, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this further!
I am having a similar issue. My items are listen in the 'Any' Category but not on the 'Online' category. I have been online for several hours.
I'm having the same issue. Nothing shows up when I search for my account name in "Seller Account" trade filter settings either.
"
Lisa_GGG wrote:
"
SweetStrudel wrote:

Hi there, SweetStrudel! When searching for your items on the Path of Exile trade website, please test by entering your account name in 'Seller Account' of the 'Trade Filters' section. Next, please make sure that you are searching in the correct league that you have your public stash tab in. In addition, I recommend switching to the 'Any' category out of 'Online Only' and 'Online in League' dropdown when testing.

I hope this helps! If you continue to experience any issues, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this further!

I had the same issue, items would appear under "any" but not under "online" or "online in league" UNTIL:

SOLUTION:
Go to account setting on Pathofexile website -> Privacy:
-Uncheck all boxes (I had hide Showcase stash tab checked for some reason).
(also make sure trade->settings->status is NOT always offline)

Boom working for me now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info