soul tether mortal ambition

soul tethers mortal ambition isnt working correctly.

after leeching to full health the energy shield is only leeching a tiny amount. i used this belt allot and this league it looks to be broken.

its looking like after my hp is filled, it starts using the max recovery amount for es, instead of the health.

please fix this asap, this is the second build in a row not working.
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2021, 6:13:04 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
is this going to be anytime?
soul tether is complete trash now.
Not fully sure since I haven't used it that much but perhaps the changes from 3.14:
"The Life Leech effects Recover Energy Shield instead while on Full Life stat is now limited by Maximum total Energy Shield Recovery from Leech instead of by Maximum total Life Recovery from Leech" has an effect on it?

Before you could invest in life leech rate and have it apply to ES when at max HP but that was too strong on because everyone using it would leech way too much.
Are you investing in much ES leech rate? From what small testing I did it seems to make a pretty big impact for the overleech.

The keystone by itself is good for non-slayer characters as it makes all leech act as overleech, just not as strong as before without investment.

Mechanic Misconception:

Are your minions "randomly dying"? Do you have the Fleshcrafter unique equipped?
If you answered "Yes" to both of these, high chance is that your minions have over 50% chaos resistance, converting 100% of their HP into ES, killing them.
"
cyclon2 wrote:
its looking like after my hp is filled, it starts using the max recovery amount for es, instead of the health.
This is correct behaviour - the maximum recovery from leech limits apply based on the type of recovery (ES, in this case), not the type of leech (life), since 3.14
if thats the case than the item info text is wrong, it stil says that "LIFE LEECH effects recover energy shield".

but rather than changing the tooltip text, i would stil change the mechanic back instead, because the item is trash now. atleast it had a functioning mechanic before.

just think trough how this mechanic works now and conclude how ridiculous it is. its actually a belt with no stats and negatively impacting mechanics.
"
cyclon2 wrote:
if thats the case than the item info text is wrong, it stil says that "LIFE LEECH effects recover energy shield".
The text is not wrong. They are Life Leech effects, and while you are on full life they are causing Energy Shield recovery.

This means they are affected by maximum Energy shield recovery from leech, not by maximum life recvoery from leech, because those maximums care what is being recovered, not what kind of leech it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info