[3.16 Juggernaut] Megaton Sweeper

I hear a lot of language that, to me, seems like sensationalism. People siting damage and defense numbers that appear to be complete fiction. Numbers like 100 million dps and defense numbers making it seem like they can face tank anything and never avoid damage. Post 3.15 is this even close to being true? The developers go out of their way to ensure that the highest end game content is always challenging no matter what. Even the best builds with perfect execution can have a tough time. The hyperbole of "melt everything" and "tank anything" just comes off like attention seeking. I admit that I am not the best player and my builds may have other ways of being optimized, but I also feel like I can be overly critical of my ideas due to my lack of experience and over emphasis on the community. I wanted to put this out there because at times it's overwhelming.
only problems ive ran into with the build is the lack of damage on T13+ maps on bosses , rest goes very smooth. Also not running purity of fire and lightning , using purity of ice / elements atm to balance out resistance + the chaos res from watcher's eye

also physical damage over time is a problem , not sure how to deal with it
(even tho we have 90% phys reduction it doesnt seem to work for Phys DoT (not bleed)
Last edited by artek88pl on Nov 7, 2021, 4:11:36 AM
Well gotta remember every build guide, is just a guide. For chaos/physDOT I feel like I have mitigated it pretty well with a amythest flask, chaos res on jewel with purity of the elements and this belt craft

I like just about every component of this build (the stun factor is gold), but have done some swaps and using it as a cyclone build now. Aside from changing 2-3 gems and the warcry passives its still pretty much 1:1.

T16s are like butter, bosses go down pretty quick but still need to do the mechanics like most of builds out there. Also still need to figure out what to do with my 4 left over gem slots which I am sure could be set for better single target dps.
Hey i see that you mention static strike in one part of the guide, but the POE doesnt have the skill listed. is this just a skill for leveling or?
Hello!
I find this build very good at clearspeed, sometimes you can die if you miss something but it's really tanky.
Today I made a t16 hydra with -5% to max elemental res and delirium in it. Obv I also tried to go into scourge during delirium and it went pretty good and solid, I went really close at 10% hp but didn't die.
The real problem is when I arrived to the hydra. Bosses will just oneshot you if u don't have dmg.
It really needs some way to get more single target dps for now.

Also I switched to cyclone and are running 2 5-links instead of 6.
Gloves with vulnerability on hit will be my next equip.

Edit:
Still in search of gloves with vulnerability.
Switched some nodes and in the second 6-link I will put auras linked with enlighten.

With enlighten level 3 and some nodes you can achieve:
Pride
Blood and Sand
Purity of elements
Dread banner (For the 100% impale chance on hit but you can stay with war banner for more damage)
Herald of purity or Herald of ash but waveclear is ok, so I think purity is better

Gonna give some update.
Last edited by i3lake on Nov 17, 2021, 2:16:38 PM
Hey,how can i get the high cap strenght tô user blunderbore, With so many uniques
Hey,how can i get the high cap strenght tô use blunderbore, With so many uniques?
Hello, I bought a 6link tidebreaker, but I never saw that the corruption changed the implicit from 10% increased strenght to level 10 onslaught. Do you think its way worse? should I sell it and take another?
If I only have a 5-link for sweep, should I use the green slot for faster attacks or impale support? Or use faster attacks and sacrifice the warcry nodes for impale chance nodes?

nvm I got a 6 link already
Last edited by Puerro on Nov 30, 2021, 12:26:21 PM
This build confuses the living shit out of me hehe.

Nr 1: You have a life flask with bleed immunity (You are immune to bleed cause of boots, and you can use 1 point to get corrupted blood immunity)

Nr 2: You actually have frenzy-related stuff in your build, but from what I can see no frenzy generating points/items/gems. So how do you generate frenzy?

Nr 3: Why use 4 points into bleed when we only have a 30% chance? Does the bleed do anything for us except a tiny amount of DPS increase?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info