3.16.0c Patch Notes
This patch contains some improvements to the Scourge League, particularly for Scourged Maps, and fixes a few small- and medium-importance bugs.
- Scourged items found in Maps now always drop as Scourged Tier 3, with Scourged items found in Part 2 of the campaign now always dropping as Scourged Tier 2.
- Due to the above change, the number of Scourged items found in Maps has been reduced, with a slight reduction also made to the number of Scourged items found in Part 2 of the campaign. This results in more Scourged items that match the level of content you are doing.
- The Exposed to Corruption debuff now provides 2% more Quantity and Rarity of Items found from Scourge Monsters (previously 1% more), and is no longer affected by the standard Item Quantity and Rarity diminishing returns for players.
- Scourged Maps can no longer generate the following modifiers: Item Quantity, Item Rarity, Pack Size, and Experience. Existing maps with these modifiers will retain them and can be upgraded as normal.
- Scourged Maps can still get the +X Additional Item Types from Rare Scourge Monsters modifiers. Due to the absence of the other modifiers, these modifiers have become a lot more common, dramatically increasing the rewards from Scourged Maps.
- The Scourged Map modifier that causes Rare Monsters to drop an additional Currency Item now causes Rare Monsters to drop two additional Currency Items.
- The required amount of Corruption Absorbed to transform a Map has been reduced for all Tiers.
- The Scourged Map modifier that causes Monsters in Nightmare to take less Damage now has a value of 9% at Scourged Tier 1 (previously 15%). This change does not affect existing items with this modifier.
- The damage of the Pale Angel Beam skill has been reduced.
- Fixed a bug where Breachstone modifiers that caused Rare Breach Monsters to drop additional Currency Items or Divination Cards were not functioning correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Ballista Totems summoned through Ballista Totem Support were taking more damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug where challenges which require defeating a boss without being hit by a specific ability were being completed even if you were hit by that ability.
- Fixed a bug where the Bountiful Traps Prophecy could not be triggered.
This was deployed without restarting the servers, so you will need to restart your client to receive the client updates. This may also be required if you have problems doing Scourge item transformation.