Is the performance better on ps5 over ps4

I have both, PS5 and PS4 Pro; The Gameplay is noticeably different. My PS4 Pro struggles with anything above Tier 6 maps.

As far as purchasing; This game is Free, to try...

If you play it for more than say 3 days, you will run out of bag space with the 4 measly slots you get for "free".

that said, I would suggest one of the 60 dollar packages, and use all the points to buy the special stash tabs. The currency tab is needed to play this game.

For your first league, be ruthless on what you keep in your stash tabs. just sell off anything you are not using. After a league or two buy some more stash tabs.

On console, avoid the flashy special effects, they just add to rendering and slows down your system.
the game isn't freezing for me anymore, thanks GGG for fixing that it was freezing constantly last league.

But the performance is pretty bad on the PS4. I'm hoping to find a freaking PS5 to buy sometime soon, would be nice but apparently billion dollar global corps can't produce things anymore or something like that.
The load times are all that are an issue even when installed on a ps5 they are still taking slightly long to load in. Basically there's a slightly noticable difference. Crashing still occurs often on ps5 and so do the screen freezing 🥶.
Set up my ps4 and PS5 side by side load times are really close. Ps5 sure okay graphics slightly better now but still need a zoom out option lol. I don't play Diablo anymore but it runs smoother than Poe don't mean it's a better game only that it was better optimized to run on a ps5 apparently.

R. I. P opinion
it's a night and day difference on PS5 from PS4. This was the first league I had a PS5 at the start of it, huge difference. It's not perfect, but I can finally play the game the way I want.
Is it possible to run PoE on 4K resolution and have acceptable performance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info