Looking for guild XBOX

Hey guys,
I'm looking for guild with active people for upcoming league. I'm having fun solo, but occasional group content and some community would definitely enhance my game experience.

I'm quite new to poe, started 3 weeks ago, but played and researched a lot. Managed to lvl up 3 characters, progressed to red maps, learned most game mechanics and crafting..

I'm already prepared for scourge. Gonna play ice crash zerker. Lvld him yesterday and find his playstyle most fun from what I tried. Probably gonna take day off from game today to see real world one more time before league starts and than no life mode on 😂

I'm in new zealand btw, but gonna play all day and half night anyway so should be OK if you're located somewhere else 😁

Last bumped on Nov 13, 2021, 6:24:20 PM
I'm on the other side of the world, but still needing an active Guild, too. So tell me if you'll find a big Xbox Guild.
Creating a new Guild wouldn't make sense, because that would make it even harder to grow to a decent amount on Console, almost impossible.

(I will be new to Console, starting late November. But I'm a PC Veteran since 2012, so I will easily become one of the most active Console players... That's why I like your dedication to the game.)
Our Xbox Guild "UwU" has around 15 active players now in League Softcore
have you two found any guild?
"

Not yet. :-) But sadly I can't check your Guild member list, because every Guild seems to be set to "private" since patch 3.16 - "This guild profile tab has been set to private or you lack permissions to view it".

I mean, I don't want to be unfriendly but I'm not really interested if it only has 3 members or so.
Our Xbox Guild "UwU" has around 15 active players now in League Softcore
"

not yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info