PoE Shutting Down Computer

Prior to the new update I was able to play PoE fine. Now either PoE closes on its own at the login screen or it shuts down the power of my computer.

I've updated my drivers, turned off VSync within the game and verified game files within steam. Not sure what else to do?

Running on AMD Ryzen 7 3700, EVGA 3070Ti, 16 gbs ram, 700W PSU. Again, had no issues running PoE before the new update (which was maybe 2-3 weeks ago? Super casual player). Other games I don't experience crashes even on high/ultra settings.
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2021, 5:45:27 PM
Same issue happening here. Whenever I load into a different zone or load a character, there’s a chance it just turns off. It will come back a few seconds later. These are the same issues that cause other people to have their game just crash except mine just turns off lol
model of psu?

sounds like a hardware issue
I am also experiencing this issue. It seems to be intensifying as of today also. Like it's shut my pc off 5 times in the last 30 minutes. Can be any area, doesn't seem to be specific. Go to try and load h/o or map or lab or w/e and like a 50/50 shot of it just shutting off. I've never seen anything like this playing any game ever lmao. I play far more intensive stuff than path and never have a problem. I don't think this is hardware related. All 8 other leagues' I've played with zero problems what-so-ever. Sucks cause I totally bought the supporter pack this time around too, lookin good now but can't play -RIP-.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info