Item/currency drop rate is garbage

Anyone else found that both their rare item and currency drop rates are total garbage?

I know that I am only at level 23 so far but when killing mobs and bosses or opening lockboxes, I get piles of white items (often with duplicates) with a couple magic items thrown in but very few rares.. The white to rare ratio is about 20+ to 1.

Currency drops suck so far as well - Zero chaos drops with very few other orbs dropped on the whole.

Is anyone else having the same issue?
Or am I just the unluckiest bastard in POE-land?

Example - this was a alched-chest that is almost all white crap

Last bumped on Oct 26, 2021, 9:49:45 AM
You pissed off RNGesus. Welcome to PoE.
“There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised.”
― Anton LaVey
It makes sense that they would have adjusted the drop rate down to force players to engage with the league mechanic for their crafting needs. Kinda like Harvest league where you only used chaos to trade and for map device, but didn’t need them for crafting at all.
You are level 23. I want to be nice about it but the entire thought process for this thread should have stopped right there.

Also, if you are not using a loot filter go get one. Filterblade (made by Neversink) is a great all around and easy to use filter.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Oct 25, 2021, 3:18:13 PM
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
You are level 23. I want to be nice about it but the entire thought process for this thread should have stopped right there.

He's got a point

Far and away the earliest I have found an Ex.
Vaal side area, in Sewers.
I think it is fine (for me)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Yeah its crap, I'm lvl 61 and yeah the drop are poor, expedition was similar for me until you get logbooks.

Gotta go farming a bit in Heist or Delve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info