[I need big XBOX GUILD] - English or German

Hello. I'm a very active PC Veteran since 2012, I played almost every League Softcore! But now I'm going to switch to Xbox Series entirely, starting in 4 weeks. I know that I can't keep my PC MTX & Stashes.
(I could prove that by sending you my PC Veteran Account's name privately.)

The problem is that most Xbox Guilds here seem to have only 3 to 10 members, including inactive ones. But I will be one of the most active players on Xbox in 2022, and probably even for years! So it wouldn't make sense for me to join a small or inactive Guild, sorry. (Maybe I won't find any big Xbox Guild at all, haha. Will see in a few weeks...)

(Sorry if this is the wrong forum section? But "Guilds" section seemed to include only Guild-recruiting threads, and most only PC.)
Our Xbox Guild "UwU" has around 15 active players now in League Softcore
Last edited by PathofExile2 on Jan 31, 2022, 6:02:21 PM
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2022, 6:09:32 PM
I'm still searching for a Guild... Because most Guilds on Xbox have only like 3 active members... xD
(And yes, I know the reason is that the playerbase is in the fact so small.)
I'm still looking for a decent Xbox Guild! At least 5 active members and a Guild Stash, please...
Because the new "Guild Stash" capabilities since 3.16 are very useful and I'd like to make use of that.

I don't have many friends, so it wouldn't make much sense for me to create my own Guild. Because I would have to search for Xbox members for an eternity, and buy Guild Stash Tabs myself... :(

(Yes, I did only finish 12 Challenges in "Scourge", but only because I couldn't play at Leaguestart, and then the Community was extremely empty on Xbox, without a Guild. I will not return to PC though during the next years, don't worry.)
If you (or anyone else that sees this) is still looking for a guild I have one and we would love to have another active player on it!

We have all the tabs and are pretty active, Fell off last league but Siege is looking amazing!
I would also love to find a guild on xbox. Ive played on pc for a while but just got a series x and wanna see how poe runs on it. My xbox gamertag is Omgitsmattt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info