High latency in some zones

It's happen again this day(11/7) in gateway singapore. RIP my juiced nemesis map. Wonder when they will fix it.
Same problem on fr server when mapping, it's unplayable. RIP this league for me now im bored!
i have the same problem, mostly in the evening.
same here, its unplayable in some zones, ggg broke their game.
I started getting this exact problem yesterday but ONLY with Heist (so far). This is very frustrating and I hope GGG acknowledges that something, somewhere is wrong.

Heist is literally unplayable for me now and that's my favourite league mechanic........
Same problem mapping, playing from NZ on the Sydney sever, lag spikes up to several thousand while mapping. Other games play fine.
I'm also encountering the same problem with lag spikes dur to latency issues. The moment I go into maps or delve, the screen will start to stutter and have latency up to several thousand. I am from SG, using the SG server. The last few days have been unplayable. The worst of all was that I had "The Squire" dropped for me and I can't even try it out now. :(
... till now i though its problem with my internet connection.
Last few days every evening, latency is very spiky from 40ms jumping up to 200-300ms.
It is super annoying to die in these spikes during micro freezes.
I am happy i have 140 fps but it looked like 14 during evening due to latency spikes :)
I also encountered the same problem at the beginning until I switch my hideout and it works.
Same issue.
GGG are completly aware of this, why do we get no fix or atleast a reply ?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info