Map drop rate 3.16

I am playing standard not scourge at the moment. I run out of maps. From yellow maps to white maps (with tuned maps too). No new maps dropped during 13 oher map runs.

I then tried to run act 9 blood aceduct to find some new white maps (removed all stones before). No map dropped in 5 runs.

Then I changed to supporting glyph stone what gives me 58% drop rate and in the first run two white maps dropped (level 1).

Started the map level 1 with same gear and additional two white maps dropped (level 2).

Then switched back to standard gear and no new maps dropped?

Anyone else has this problem?

Do we need now some amount of additional drop rate on the gear?
Last bumped on Nov 1, 2021, 9:11:01 AM
cant say i have such problems with t1-3 maps atm and playing in scourge, i dont even put any fragments into the device , i just put on a transmute and go, but then again its only white tier so dont know if it will change later.

if you realy realy struggle that much with maps however, try putting in some sacrifice fragments/sextants or simply just buy them from the other 3 players in standart
At the beginning of the atlas, have a similar issue. I'm running out too, even bought out Zana's maps I could run so far... No sustain whatsoever so far... And it's really tedious to run acts again and again just so I can run one map if I'm lucky...
Check your filter.
Maps are the one thing I haven't had bad RNG with so far. :|
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Oct 26, 2021, 10:18:06 PM
Maps pretty good for me so far between natural drops, zana missions and buying zana's maps.
Can feel u, b4 this league sustaining map pools were never an issue, but somehow in this league, I can't even sustain t1-t2 maps even when I'm already lv 8x, can't even find Zana.
Mission status stuck at "Chasing a Dream", not sure if it's related.
I'm also really struggeling keeping up with maps, it's the map drops i generel, even with 4 socketed watchstones in each region, I don't get any yellow/reds.

And just another question, did they lower drop rates on exals and caos? Feel like I'm finding noting but air?
"
Kludex wrote:
I'm also really struggeling keeping up with maps, it's the map drops i generel, even with 4 socketed watchstones in each region, I don't get any yellow/reds.

And just another question, did they lower drop rates on exals and caos? Feel like I'm finding noting but air?

You can have 4 watchstones in each region and that not mean hardly anything. If you don't have enough Bonus objective complete (like at least 100/164 on current Standard League) then your map drops will suffer. The more is better (at least 140/164) for 100% chance to drop 1 tier higher and 40% chance for 2 tiers higher. if you only have like 90/164 complete on Atlas, for example, then you're missing out on all those extra chances for maps to drop with +1/+2 higher map tiers. I'm not saying that is your case bc idk, but ye, always for me once I reached at least 110/164 complete I saw a huge rate increase in maps dropping. Use Zana as often as possible to supplement your map pool until you do reach that self-sustaining point on the Atlas (140+/164). Good Luck!
"
Kludex wrote:

I found 2 exalted orbs before i finished the story so maybe they gave me your drops by accident?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info