The Shortcut divination card has outdated text

The card states that it does give Quicksilver flask "of Adrenaline" but the mod has been removed from the game and gives "of the Hare" instead, text needs to be updated.

The card is still worth since the flask is ilvl 100 but now you need to roll with alts "Of the Lynx", imo the card should give of the Lynx by default.
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
Last edited by JohnOldman on Oct 23, 2021, 5:47:34 PM
Last bumped on Mar 3, 2022, 5:54:37 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
JohnOldman wrote:
The card states that it does give Quicksilver flask "of Adrenaline" but the mod has been removed from the game and gives "of the Hare" instead, text needs to be updated.

The card is still worth since the flask is ilvl 100 but now you need to roll with alts "Of the Lynx", imo the card should give of the Lynx by default.

Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
JohnOldman wrote:

Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.

The Surgeon divination card also outdated
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info