Tornado

New Tornado is great, ty guys :)

Please consider a way to allow players to see only one type of tornado. It could choose the visual based on the highest elemental damage, or an MTX.

I'm a spellblade inquisitor only adding lightning damage. The narrative would feel much better. Someone focusing on adding cold damage and only seeing cold tornados etc. Also visually 1 type is much cleaner. All 3 are quite a mess.
Last edited by nhuwaen on Mar 31, 2024, 4:39:24 AM
Could phasing be applied to Tornado of Elemental Turbulence?

The skill often gets body blocked by sentinels if running herald of purity.
There are also some pathing issues as Tornado can't go through some doorways like on the Necropolis Map
Last edited by ryda1 on Apr 9, 2024, 2:23:07 AM
"
nhuwaen wrote:
New Tornado is great, ty guys :)

Please consider a way to allow players to see only one type of tornado. It could choose the visual based on the highest elemental damage, or an MTX.

I'm a spellblade inquisitor only adding lightning damage. The narrative would feel much better. Someone focusing on adding cold damage and only seeing cold tornados etc. Also visually 1 type is much cleaner. All 3 are quite a mess.

You need to use combat focus jewels for that
I think all tornado needs is QOL that makes it target marked enemy, like getting phased while going to marked target, it would help so much with overall feeling of spell, and maybe a bit of movement speed? or a new support gem that increases a bit dmg and a lot of movement speed of traveling spells?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info