🎃 @Sabro's Crafting - 15+ Leagues!🎃 All Mods!!

Scourge has begun, and I'm back as always to craft whatever you need. Please see below links and spoilers for a look at some of my previous league vouch threads.

• PLEASE Link your item + mod you want - IT IS VERY LIKELY I WILL NOT SEE YOUR MSG IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS!

• If possible please look price up yourself at https://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions

• Fee = Tip whatever you want

=====
IGN:
Sabro (just whisper me @Sabro, /whois will not work as this is my Standard name, league name varies)

or

Sabro_Scourge
=====

Spoiler
Hello All! I've run nice little shops in every league since Prophecy - you can view my vouches from Incursion league here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2154249

I have made a lot of friends through my previous crafting services and am part of a reputable guild. If you're concerned about your gear then I'm happy to make whatever reasonable arrangements are needed for you to feel comfortable. Delve is underway, so here's what I'm offering:

Vorici 8 - CORRUPTED socketing/Linking/Coloringsocketing/Linking/Coloring
Cata 8 - BLOCK ATTACK MODS, Caster/Summoner mods, mod removal
Elreon 8 - MULTIMOD, Jewelry mods, mod removal
Haku 8 - PROTECT PREFIXES, Armour mods, mod removal
Vagan 8 - BLOCK CASTER MODS, Weapon mods, mod removal
Tora 8 - PROTECT SUFFIXES, Belt/Bow/Wand mods, mod removal
Zana 8 - NEMESIS, ELDER, HARBINGER
Leo 8 - PVP SHENANIGANS, increased DoT, faster ES Recharge

IGN - Sabro or Sabro_AFK_Mostlikely

"
HellDefender wrote:
Once again, guys a legend etc etc, helped me to the point of letting me give him 2x enchanteds and lab offerings free of charge to try to enchant this helm. Helped me immensely with the crafting process. Helm was worth 2.5 mirrors before I gave it to him, and even more now. Sabro is #1 crafter in the entire game. Why even level your masters when he exists?

"
TheTzn wrote:
Sabro is 100% trustworthy.
He has been mastercrafting items for me for many leagues in a row now and never problems of any kind.

"
HellDefender wrote:
Sabro just helped me in completing this bow, He had it in his hands when it had Cannot Roll Attack mods with the missing +1 to level of socketed gems. Meaning, if he wanted to scam me out of this ~250ex bow, he could have. I'd trust this guy with my firstborn.
Spoiler

Spoiler
"
LePrinceBlanc wrote:

+1 vouch

"

I can vouch I got this sexy staff trusted mirror service

Last edited by sabrewulf1159 on Nov 2, 2021, 2:22:48 PM
Last bumped on Aug 31, 2022, 9:22:02 AM
Using' his service for a long time, still one of the best.
Sabro helpin a bruv out since ages ago!
Online.
+1
+1 Can confirm item is more sexy after being enchanted
Online.
Have used this crafting service for at least a couple years now

Always friendly and fast highly recommend
vocuh thx
Thanx for craft bow!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type