[3.16] 20M+ Accuracy Stacking Juggernuat Lightning Strike Build Guide

Matt - great guide. Any reason you don't path to Wind Dancer? It looks like a lot more DPS for minimal investment. I think it's broken in POB right now (allocating it and checking the "hit recently by an attack" only adds evasion, not DPS).
Hi, trying this build on budget!
The up cluster jewel is hard as fuck to find one with both martial passives first? trying to buy one with to not lose passive points but can't find one...most of it i have to spend 7 points for all 2 jewel slots + 2x martial passives...

any tips? tyvm
I went for Prowess/Feed the Fury/Drive clusters as they give you similar damage, have the same skill layout and were 20-25c each. You can check on PoB which skills will give you 2x Martial for 5 points, but from what I tried there were 1-2 combinations that worked and they are rare on the market.
Hi.
Just started the build and having tons of fun. I changed some stuff to fit my budget and make it a bit more defensive. I get that picking up defence will make me lose some damage. However, my damage is A LOT lower than the PoBs and I can't figure out why. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/dAeArDXa
This build looks really fun, how do you choose to lvl this?

Any recommendations for lvling uniques and what skills to use?
Having a lot of fun. but stilling dying alot. trying to understand better the defense mechanisms of the build.
any tips for my next upgrades? besides levling, still at 88.
Any ideas how to get the amulet in SSF? I have everything else, just need the amulet. On the same note, how important is the amulet? How does the char feel without it?
Loved the build, playin this made me stay in the league!

I have like 5m+ Sirus dps, can almost 1 shot him last phase with VLS+LS.
Gonna keep grinding for Awke Multistrike till I hit 36/40

Thx again!
Have you thought of doing a brutal restraint + transcendant spirit by scion start?
Like in this reddit post: https://i.redd.it/mxxup8fwafy71.png
Could you share the link to that Reddit post, please?

Have been playing this build for a few days now, Lvl 97, and in general I'm happy with how it performs. But the build suffers from the occasional one-shots, as expected. So I'm looking for alternative variants which maybe make it a little more tanky. I'm around 7-8 Mio. DPS, so still very far away from the full potential, still I would be willing to sacrifice some DPS to withstand more incoming hits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info