Path of Exile: Scourge Launches Soon

Thank you!
"
Rekill wrote:
"
Eclypsons wrote:
"
Bolaway wrote:
Why not wait for the update considering the league has 3 months. This addiction to start at the first minute of every single league is the same hype that make players leave after 1 month

How about you mind your business and let people have fun the way they want?

I also think its a stupid mentality.
So fanatic. Play so many hours a day. Then in 3 weeks they destroyed everything in the game and are bored. Its just a game ffs.

Let people enjoy the game the way they see fit
Does Anyone know will the Scourge launch have a designated stash tab sale,or will it just be as per schedule on around 29 Oct? Thank you in advance.
Thanks!
worst torrent seed ever....
"
Rekill wrote:
"
Eclypsons wrote:
"
Bolaway wrote:
Why not wait for the update considering the league has 3 months. This addiction to start at the first minute of every single league is the same hype that make players leave after 1 month

How about you mind your business and let people have fun the way they want?

I also think its a stupid mentality.
So fanatic. Play so many hours a day. Then in 3 weeks they destroyed everything in the game and are bored. Its just a game ffs.

I find the initial mentality even more bizarre.

"why not wait for the update considering league is 3 months. This is why people leave in the first month."

What a weird thing to complain about. As if the method in which you deploy the patch could ever be a factor in how much people enjoy a league before it gets stale for them. People will find the most minor thing and tie it to an irrelevant spiel just to complain about something that doesn't even affect them personally if they choose to not engage with it.

But the worst thing thing is the twisting of what actually happens just to fit your narrative. The "hype" people feel is only "stupid fanaticism" for others. Pretending that one way to have fun is better than another way to have fun as if you're the objective arbitrator. Get over yourself

Such a weird mentality to have.

cool cool cool
Last edited by LazyMerchant on Oct 22, 2021, 4:14:54 AM
Question;

My current .ggpk is at around 47gigs. The torrent one is 26.65gigs and will take about 8 hours. Will I then have to download the missing 20 gigs on league start or are the actual remaining size to download smaller?

Also, Hype!
When will the pre-download be available in Steam?
Seeding
"
LazyMerchant wrote:

I find the initial mentality even more bizarre.

"why not wait for the update considering league is 3 months. This is why people leave in the first month."

What a weird thing to complain about. As if the method in which you deploy the patch could ever be a factor in how much people enjoy a league before it gets stale for them. People will find the most minor thing and tie it to an irrelevant spiel just to complain about something that doesn't even affect them personally if they choose to not engage with it.

But the worst thing thing is the twisting of what actually happens just to fit your narrative. The "hype" people feel is only "stupid fanaticism" for others. Pretending that one way to have fun is better than another way to have fun as if you're the objective arbitrator. Get over yourself

Such a weird mentality to have.

I never attacked anyone. I sayd 'i think'
I was just sharing my opinion like anyone els. I was just saying that people play like its their job. Starting the first min making many hours in a short time and then they are the first to complain. I think that's weird. Now you go twist and tie things to your irrelevant spiel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info