No Keyboard and Mouse Support on Xbox Series X ?

Agreed keyboard & mouse support on console is necessary
Please add mouse and keyboard support !!!
As long as it’s an option and not a requirement. Once they start defining builds and updates and assuming players are using K/M - which I wil never do on a console game - I will be out and most likely others too.
Last edited by JoeUtopia on Jun 21, 2022, 12:23:41 PM
Bump, pc has console UI swap so why can't we have pc UI swap?
Please make an update for keyboard and mouse support on consoles.
The keyboard and mouse support on the console is very important for the increase in the number of players.
I am totally onboard with this.

Controller support was added to this new league for PC.

Next league or future patch give us KM support for console. This would be a huge QOL improvement.
PLEASE enable KBM for xbox.. there is already controller/ui switching for pc. I would re-buy all my tabs just to play on console with KBM.
They said, they will work on that. next step mentioned was lockstep and then control scheme on console. Lockstep we have and I have to say, its much better when its active. Didnt have much desync since then, which was always extremely annoying on console. I just hope they mix the control schemes and dont keep them exclusive, so you have to logout and change it. I would love to have controller for combat, but m&k for inventory, chat etc.
Actually I read it in a naiv mood, they said, it would be awesome, but they cannot promise anything yet, but they want to work on it, to have console and pc version at the same state and enable cross play/progression, but it was sadly not a given. So yeah, I want that too !!!
I have came back to the game recently and before Xbox I played pc. I have over 500 hrs on PC and over 10 days on Xbox. I think that this needs to be brought back to attention. GGG needs to do the extra work and make it so ui interfaces can change and so PC can use controller if wanted and Xbox can use key and mouse. Mostly that second one because playing on both PC and Xbox I can say there are games on PC where I prefer a controller and games on Xbox where I prefer key and mouse, and Poe is definitely one of those games. All im saying is this really needs to be brought back to attention.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info