[3.16] Inquisitor Spectral Throw Energy Blade - High Survivability

"
FrankBOSS wrote:
"
erumi321 wrote:
Thinking about a Crit Energy Blade Flicker Strike Build instead, has around 1m shaper dps but 1k less life and no armour.
Think it would work? https://pastebin.com/sednG1RH

Naww Boyz! Try mine!

https://pastebin.com/XuEMP1bs

Hierophant

84% Life

128% Mana

156% ES

169% Armor

40% Spell Block / 75% Block

it WILL have

Wrath, Determination, Discipline, Vitality ( Possibly add in Purity of Elements later?

YOU WILL be able to get up to 20k armor

87% phys dmg reduction...

I need the gem in the PoB, but planning on rocking with Static Strike

come at me...

I'm trying to build Hierophant Static Strike as well :)
My PoB below.
https://pastebin.com/y9fYdaBn
"
Sauscony wrote:
"
erumi321 wrote:
OOps forgot, I was thinking a veiled mod on the ring for +1 min frenzy charges, or a Redeemer suffix on the shield for +# Minimum Frenzy Charges. I've never used frenzy charges before so I don't know of the best way to generate frenzy charges, and I have yet to pore through other Flicker Strike builds.

I'm looking at your build and don't you have the numbers way off on your placeholder Energy Blade?

93-1860

At least at the build I'm looking at you have 8125 ES.
Looking at the post going over all the gem changes, lvl 20 Energy blade minimum damage is 5% of es +12 and maximum is 100% of your ES + 235. My understanding this would be pre the 80% reduction buff as that buff is effectively your energy blade your creating. So guess it snapshots what your ES is when you cast.

Which if my math is right would be

418-8360

Which changing just that in the pob takes the dps from flicker from 868k to 2.98M.

But maybe I've missed some detail about Energy Blade works

I was under the understanding that damage was after the debuff, but if its before the damage could be massive.
"
One last buff to mention before we launch Path of Exile: Scourge in less than 12 hours - Energy Blade previously gave you 80% less ES. It’s now 50% and the damage has been adjusted so that it’s now 2%-40%, keeping the damage the same while leaving more ES available for defence.

More defences <3
I am actually brave enough to start with this,isn't inquisitor better because of battlemage?
"
erumi321 wrote:
OOps forgot, I was thinking a veiled mod on the ring for +1 min frenzy charges, or a Redeemer suffix on the shield for +# Minimum Frenzy Charges. I've never used frenzy charges before so I don't know of the best way to generate frenzy charges, and I have yet to pore through other Flicker Strike builds.

Just FYI minimum charges don't make it so you have infinite frenzies for flicker, they just raise the number for the sake of buff effect. If your minimum is 0 (default) you can spend up to 3; if you raise it to 1 you can only spend 2. If you try to flicker at your minimum frenzy charges it will wait for the cd.
If fuse crown eyes and battlemage its does work?
"
erumi321 wrote:
"
Sauscony wrote:
"
erumi321 wrote:

I'm looking at your build and don't you have the numbers way off on your placeholder Energy Blade?

93-1860

At least at the build I'm looking at you have 8125 ES.
Looking at the post going over all the gem changes, lvl 20 Energy blade minimum damage is 5% of es +12 and maximum is 100% of your ES + 235. My understanding this would be pre the 80% reduction buff as that buff is effectively your energy blade your creating. So guess it snapshots what your ES is when you cast.

Which if my math is right would be

418-8360

Which changing just that in the pob takes the dps from flicker from 868k to 2.98M.

But maybe I've missed some detail about Energy Blade works

I was under the understanding that damage was after the debuff, but if its before the damage could be massive.

Yeah I did some diving into random forums post and seems like it is after. Thankfully they did buff it so while the damage might be the same your only lose 50% of your ES instead of 80%. Making the downside much more acceptable then before

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info