3.16 Ignite Detonate Dead Necromancer - 8M Boss DPS 9k ES 65% Evade 63% A block 69% S block

"
PanadosFTW wrote:
Any update on the build? started mapping right now and i'm feeling a bit underwhelmed. All the wands in the market are weak as well

Yes I have now made some small updates, but if you think damage is low, you need to upgrade spectres, and get rings. You can link me your POB and I might take a look at it for you!

If no one has a good wand for you, craft it! It is fairly easy to make something quite high end! If you don't like fossils, try harvest or the good old chaos spam (kek)
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
Anyone know what skill to use until we get Armageddon Brand? I've been using Fireball since level 1 and well it's lol...

I ended up using firestorm when it was available, but since we dont scale any fire damage till 28, you can use any skill really!
Thank you, I finally got to Armageddon Brand am using your leveling tree.
Just got to maps.

For Raise Spectre, does the actual Spectre need to be alive when generally killing mobs or mapping?
( I forgot to grab a skill to level it up, so atm I only have 1 spectre.)

"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
Thank you, I finally got to Armageddon Brand am using your leveling tree.

You will have to have a high lvl of the Spectre gem, otherwise the spectres will die, and it will be hard to take them from map to map. You are correct in that they will remain in the monster pool if they die in any given map! Just remember to resummnon them before you leave!

If possible, I suggest buying a lvl 20 Raise Spectre when you have the lvl for it, to save you the trouble!
Appreciate all the help, been saving up to afford a crappy 6 link, the level 20 Raise Spectre gem, and blackflame ring. Almost there!

Build has been pretty fun and definitely unique. Got another question for you. For the PoB (not the leveling one but the regular/end game one) How do I see what masteries are selected? I see them lit up on the PoB tree but when I hover my mouse over them it just shows all the available options. Maybe I'm reading it wrong lol but any help would be great!
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
Just got to maps.

For Raise Spectre, does the actual Spectre need to be alive when generally killing mobs or mapping?
( I forgot to grab a skill to level it up, so atm I only have 1 spectre.)

Yes you definetly wanna keep them alive between maps, saves a lot of work. get a lvl 20 one asap!
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
Appreciate all the help, been saving up to afford a crappy 6 link, the level 20 Raise Spectre gem, and blackflame ring. Almost there!

Build has been pretty fun and definitely unique. Got another question for you. For the PoB (not the leveling one but the regular/end game one) How do I see what masteries are selected? I see them lit up on the PoB tree but when I hover my mouse over them it just shows all the available options. Maybe I'm reading it wrong lol but any help would be great!

My pleasure!

As for masteries I dont know, I can see them just fine. Most important ones are wither effect and offering effect, rest is as you please!
Ty!!!
I got one question, you may know why im asking:
HOW TO IGNITE MY OWN CORPSES?!?!
If i solve that one problem i probably got some kind of intresting alternative to your ideas in bulid.
Spoiler
Cane of Kulemak + alternated qualit corpse explosion (increased dmg when used on ignited corpse) + enchance + lvl of supports + big fire dmg & ignite chance)
Idk about defences tho, have'nt check entire guide but i guess you go for shield block and ES from it.

Block is no problem, Energy shield will be losed.
Annyway - if you know any trick i would be gratefull for sharing!

Stay sane Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info