Stress-Free PoE w/ BONE ZOMBIES! Relax & SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button | 3.16

"
anuerisym wrote:
Spoiler
I just imported this into POB and its showing as only 390k full dps, but 3.15 the full dps was a lot higher. Should i be worried that this build is no longer as strong as it once was?
Hey anuerisym!

Don't worry about PoB so much right now. It's not completely updated and will likely take some time to get there. Plus, I added Stun to the Zombie supports this go around. So it'll do a little less damage than the last league but be way safer. That being said, I kept all the damage nodes from the last league, even added a few more, and added the offensive masteries as well. So, it should be solid this league (I'll find out with you of course as I haven't played 3.16.). But there's more offensive investment in this league than previous.

If you give the build a shot, let me know how it goes!

"
derranged1301 wrote:
Spoiler
Hey Wrecker

Great build yet again :)

Nothing beats the fluidity of running around just relaxing and killing things, 1 button all the way :)

My goto build for every league start , and man scourge is looking awesome , cant wait to melt my way through, with coffee in hand and bone armour on movement :)
Hey derranged1301!

You're very kind! Thanks for taking the time to be so encouraging. That was a very kind message :). I really appreciate it! (Keep that coffee hot!)

"
Spoiler
Hey Wrecker_of_Days, love your guides man. You have the most well written guides in the forum imo.

I have been planning to try necromancer play style and this guide is just want I need.

I have few questions if you may,

- How far can this build go in terms of end game build and how much currency do you recon it will?

- And which currency farming method, you think will be best for this build? Bossing/Mapping/Delving? Delirium/Blight/Breach/Beyond?

Again thank you for the amazing guide.
Thanks WardenStranged!

That's such a kind message. Thanks for passing it on. You made me smile :). Thank you.

In terms of your questions, Bone Zombies is my "go-to" build. When another build is struggling, I bring is Bone Zombies to finish the job. If Bone Zombies can't do it, I know I just had the worst luck with the craziest combo of mods, and only the godliest character could have done it. That being said, I obviously haven't played 3.16. So I'll be learning along with everyone. But I'm pretty confident this build will be just as efficient as its predecessors. So it should be able to easily do all Atlas content.

Minion builds are awesome for saving currency because you really only need to get good life and resists on your gear. So you'll only really spend $ on bonus gear. A 6 link chest, an Elder Helmet, weapons that increase minion gem levels...out of these I only have a 6 link. I haven't gotten around to getting the others yet. So it really is just a bonus.

In terms of farming, I'd say the content where you can group enemies together is the best. Breaches (in map), end of Delve runs, maps...the more congregated enemies are, the more your Zombie Slams will hit at once.

Thanks again for you kindness! I really appreciate it. Let me know if I didn't answer anything properly.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Maybe i just dont understand, is there a reason why you dont take life mastery instead of scion life wheel small nodes? 10% life, 50 to max life seem like worth getting.
Last edited by tr0gl on Oct 21, 2021, 8:21:53 AM
Hey Wrecker

Just a quick question , could you use one of the new link gems , like Intuitive link to trigger vulnerability ?

Not sure how they work and kinda die-ing to try them out , they only link to one , so was thinking of targeting golem or using a 4-link with 1 vulnerability and 3 of the links to target 3 zombies

Just a whacky thought process , will most probably ending up rolling a 2nd copy of the build to test it out on as I dont really like to mess too much with your builds as they are solidly done :)
have to say, wasn't come and sit out this League. But your builds just makes me try it out for the fun!

Totally league start SSF viable! Love it!

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Hey Wrecker.

Please you could a bit explain 'hug the right'?

So far i can see. once reach Deep Wisdom and fill all Node on right of this you are basic travel left? Maybe down-left or up-left but ... in general ... left. I admit at some point you could be travel down or up-right but you remain be on left hand side of start point.

So 'hug the right' not real make any sense ... at least, not for me.

Sorry for be bit dumb question may be >^.^<

Im struggling with the Offensive Minion Masteries.
I cant find info how much physical resistance monsters have to know if -20% is worth anything. (wiki says 900 armor which is nothing)
And if minions have only 30% crit multi doubling their base 5% crit is hardly worth it either.
Not to mention unholy might is only given to one zombie so thats not worthy either.
I was looking through your guide and i couldn't see if there was a section for how to level the build from 1-end game, what early game links and skills would you suggest until we get to the point where we can pick up all of the skills required for end game?
Does the clarity gem have any interaction with your summons, or is it purely to help your own mana recovery, and the level of the gem should be raised to where ever we feel comfortable with for our own mana usage?
"
tr0gl wrote:
Spoiler
Maybe i just dont understand, is there a reason why you dont take life mastery instead of scion life wheel small nodes? 10% life, 50 to max life seem like worth getting.
Hey tr0gl!

Just preference. I don't like lowering my recovery rate so to me the 10% isn't worth it. The +50 is good. I just chose to have a higher % instead of flat amount.

Make whatever changes you like.

"
derranged1301 wrote:
Spoiler
Hey Wrecker

Just a quick question , could you use one of the new link gems , like Intuitive link to trigger vulnerability ?

Not sure how they work and kinda die-ing to try them out , they only link to one , so was thinking of targeting golem or using a 4-link with 1 vulnerability and 3 of the links to target 3 zombies

Just a whacky thought process , will most probably ending up rolling a 2nd copy of the build to test it out on as I dont really like to mess too much with your builds as they are solidly done :)
Hey derranged1301!

I think the new link skills are really cool. But I want to play around with them before I have any comments on them. At this stage of the game, they do seem to need a bit of investment. So we'll see how/if they get tweaked. I'll be like you and play around with them to see how they work.

Sorry I don't have an answer for ya.

"
Fhrek wrote:
Spoiler
have to say, wasn't come and sit out this League. But your builds just makes me try it out for the fun!

Totally league start SSF viable! Love it!

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Cool Fhrek!

I think this league is going to be great! Well, the core stuff anyway. I never really care about the leagues themselves. But either way, I hope the build suits you! I really appreciate your kindness :). Thanks for the post.

"
Tsumibukai wrote:
Spoiler
Hey Wrecker.

Please you could a bit explain 'hug the right'?

So far i can see. once reach Deep Wisdom and fill all Node on right of this you are basic travel left? Maybe down-left or up-left but ... in general ... left. I admit at some point you could be travel down or up-right but you remain be on left hand side of start point.

So 'hug the right' not real make any sense ... at least, not for me.

Sorry for be bit dumb question may be >^.^<
It's not a dumb question at all Tsumibukai! I'm happy to answer :).

I'll list the notables as if I was hugging the right. And just don't skip nodes. So take the other masteries and nodes around these notables while you're there. Remember, this isn't the "right" way to level. It's just how I'd do it for fun:

- Deep Wisdom
- Grave Intentions
- Indomitable Army
- Ravenous Horde
- Heart and Soul
- Cruel Preparation
- Enduring Bond
- Quick Recovery
- Death Attunement
- Fearsome Force
- Purity of Flesh
- Righteous Army
- Sacrifice
- Devotion
- Tireless
- Gravepact
- Constitution

Hopefully, that gives some direction. Let me know if you have ANY other questions, ya?

"
Yrzi wrote:
Spoiler
Im struggling with the Offensive Minion Masteries.
I cant find info how much physical resistance monsters have to know if -20% is worth anything. (wiki says 900 armor which is nothing)
And if minions have only 30% crit multi doubling their base 5% crit is hardly worth it either.
Not to mention unholy might is only given to one zombie so thats not worthy either.
I hear ya Yrzi!

The game does a crap job of letting people know monster info. But lowering resists, though it does impact every monster, is only really helpful on bosses and the like. So it'll have a huge impact because lowering monster resists increases the amount of damage monsters take (which in this game is much more powerful than increasing our own damage).

We'll have to see how the Crit option works. Crit for minions has never been easily accessible. But, for one node, there isn't too much better unless you find a sweet jewel.

Unholy might wouldn't work with us anyway since we use Brutality (no chaos damage).

But you make some great points! Try it out as the guide states, and if you don't like it, modify the guide to your heart's content and compare. (Best to do it all in end-game.)

"
anuerisym wrote:
Spoiler
I was looking through your guide and i couldn't see if there was a section for how to level the build from 1-end game, what early game links and skills would you suggest until we get to the point where we can pick up all of the skills required for end game?
Hey anuerisym!

The section title is obvious but the post is easy to miss, so don't worry about it at all. My levelling section is in the post/reply below the first post. I type so much that I ran out of character space and needed a second post to fit everything in. Scroll down past "Uniques/Jewels/Anointments..." and you'll see the rest of the sections. In the Levelling section in the second post, I refer to a few gems that will easily carry you through until your zombies are able to stand their own ground.

(But there's a lot more minions survivability at the beginning of the tree now. Maybe we won't need the levelling gems. We'll see.)

"
Mezamete wrote:
Spoiler
Does the clarity gem have any interaction with your summons, or is it purely to help your own mana recovery, and the level of the gem should be raised to where ever we feel comfortable with for our own mana usage?
Hey Beta Supporter Mezamete!

Clarity is mostly for us, but it does benefit your spectres depending on the ones you choose. My Silverbacks keep their Frenzy Charges up almost as much as if I had Lifetap linked to them. So it's nice. But it's primarily for us.

You can keep Clarity on any level you want. But it's primarily for our CwDT gems which cast the cornerstone of our survivability. So don't cheap out too much.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"

Clarity is mostly for us, but it does benefit your spectres depending on the ones you choose. My Silverbacks keep their Frenzy Charges up almost as much as if I had Lifetap linked to them. So it's nice. But it's primarily for us.

You can keep Clarity on any level you want. But it's primarily for our CwDT gems which cast the cornerstone of our survivability. So don't cheap out too much.

Ah, thank you! I kind of forgot that the spectres would be able to cast more, and that triggers need mana cost, too.

Now I'm wondering if the Life Mastery node for "Vitality has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency" will work even if we are using arrogance support. I will definitely be putting in a point to see if it does and, if no one else has yet, I'll report back if it reduced the amount of life reserved at all.

Currently PoB doesn't show it will, it only seems to work on mana, but we'll see!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info