[3.17] HunterKee's Poisonous Concoction🐍🧪 || BOOM BOOM || Smooth Mapping || League Start

1. Annointing Corruption instead of Dirty Techniques will give you much more DPS, around 9% more for PoB you linked. And it costs only 2 black oils instead on 1 golden and 1 opalescent.
2. How are you planning to sustain life flask changes in a boss fight? With 3 attack per second you spend 6 charges per second, but gain only 1.25 life flask charges, 2.5 with Ryslatha pantheon.
"
NeeMagg wrote:
1. Annointing Corruption instead of Dirty Techniques will give you much more DPS, around 9% more for PoB you linked. And it costs only 2 black oils instead on 1 golden and 1 opalescent.
2. How are you planning to sustain life flask changes in a boss fight? With 3 attack per second you spend 6 charges per second, but gain only 1.25 life flask charges, 2.5 with Ryslatha pantheon.

1. yh corruption does better for full wither stacks

2. Assume you mean big bossing like sirius or maven.
- without frenzy charge or onslaught we could have around 2.7 aps which around 5 charges per sec
- Life flask recover 3 per 3 on tree which means in those 3 sec, we would spend 15-3 = 12 charges with 45 total you could constantly attack for around 10 sec without any break.

= Currently, because it is a new skill if it counter the problem of sustaining, you could do follow base on your playstyle or feeling:

A. Take "Careful Conservationist wheel" and pantheon for big boss, which would give you 9 life charge per 3 sec

B. Use Survival Secrets to +2 charges per 3 sec

Cruelty support is a bit of a weird choice, isn't it? The effect of it is based on how big the hits are, and the hits will be very small. That results in Cruelty support adding basically no damage.
"
Mecielle wrote:
Cruelty support is a bit of a weird choice, isn't it? The effect of it is based on how big the hits are, and the hits will be very small. That results in Cruelty support adding basically no damage.

It should be around 30-40% which is enough, deadly ailment make us leeching really painful so
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

It should be around 30-40% which is enough, deadly ailment make us leeching really painful so

How do you figure that you will get 30-40%? The hits will be tiny % on bosses, should be more like 3-5% effect as far as I see it.

I guess against white mobs you will have 30-40% effect, but there it really doesn't matter.
Last edited by Mecielle on Oct 21, 2021, 4:13:22 PM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

How do you figure that you will get 30-40%? The hits will be tiny % on bosses, should be more like 3-5% effect as far as I see it.

I guess against white mobs you will have 30-40% effect, but there it really doesn't matter.

Cuz, for gauntlet hp maven, SST could hit 40% as well?
"
ahunterkee wrote:

Cuz, for gauntlet hp maven, SST could hit 40% as well?

That would mean that ONE hit with SST did 3.2% of Maven's health in damage. That is a 1.6m hit on a non-Gauntlet Maven, more in Gauntlet. So I'm gonna say that I very much doubt that. At least without some serious Cruelty effect stacking, which this build doesn't have.

20% I can see happen I guess, that would be like a 100k hit. That is pretty realistic with this build.
Last edited by Mecielle on Oct 21, 2021, 4:24:15 PM
Why is count 8 in explosive concoction? That implies that you can shotgun 8 projectiles?
Last edited by ked_noir on Oct 21, 2021, 5:32:10 PM
"
ked_noir wrote:
Why is count 8 in explosive concoction? That implies that you can shotgun 8 projectiles?

2 from flask, +1 from awakened multi proj

If you at melee range, all will
Title says Poisonus concoction but in pob its explosive concoction. Am i missing something ? what's the real gem ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info