Supporter Packs

I want to buy the "Ancient Dread Supporter" pack (eventually).
But right now I can only spare 30$ for the game.
Can I but "Dread Supporter" pack now and spend another 30$ to upgrade it to "Ancient" later?
If yes does it work for the "Primordial" one too? 30+30+30?
If there was any info about these can someone lead me to it? I wasn't able to find them.
Thanks in advance.
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2021, 5:34:26 PM
You can absolutely upgrade to the higher tiered packs later on! You can also contribute any smaller point packs you've purchased towards your upgrade (up to 80% of the value of the pack). :)

Please do note that you cannot upgrade from a Liege pack to one of the Dread packs, or vice-versa.

You can read further information about how the upgrades work in the 'Supporter Pack Notes' section beneath each series of packs on the Buy Packs page.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Being Scourge you can rest assured the packs will stay in the store for a while, but in general once a pack leaves the store it is gone forever with no opportunity to further upgrade. You can avoid this by emailing support and setting up a payment plan. This essentially locks in a pack for 90 days (I think). You pay at your own pace, and once GGG receives 100% of the funds the MTX is release to you. At any point prior to receiving the MTX you may request a full refund.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info