Would 100 to 200 point mega sale be something ggg and the community be interested in?

I been taking another look at the 50 point sale and it's become pretty clear that it barely ever updates and it's the same old cheap microtransactions. That got me thinking. Would a 100 to 200 point mega sale be something worth adding for say, a big launch like PoE2? I know I have a lot of things I want but are not able to afford or at least within my updated budget in a timely manner. Given PoE2 will be a major release, I find it appropriate for a big sale event to take place to celebrate the new release.
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Oct 16, 2021, 9:38:05 PM
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2021, 2:35:07 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They should do a sale where you get 2000 points for $20.
That shit is gone in seconds. Every type of currency tab, a few quads, rest to premium, a melee or caster mtx set, some hideout and gone.
Cash to points ratio is abyssmal right now.
"
OneTwoTimer wrote:
They should do a sale where you get 2000 points for $20.
That shit is gone in seconds. Every type of currency tab, a few quads, rest to premium, a melee or caster mtx set, some hideout and gone.
Cash to points ratio is abyssmal right now.
honestly doubt that would work out
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
your best bet is blackfriday sales they tend to be really good and fair with this.. personally i think underselling some MTX outside of blackfriday kinda backstabbing people who bought them for x price .. or on normal sale..

but i wouldnt really mind it.. but i dont see GGG doing big sale on MTX that is already selling well... they tend to super discount stuff that barely ever sell anymore that people not interested in... some outdated MTX that with its cost its not as attractive as some newer MTX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info