[PlayStation] 3.15.3c Patch Notes

[PlayStation] 3.15.3c Patch Notes:

• Added support for our upcoming Scourge Expansion's new Supporter Packs.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2021, 5:45:07 PM
Wait, do we actually get the new supported packs ahead of time now, instead of after league launch?

Awesome!
"
QQPQ wrote:
Wait, do we actually get the new supported packs ahead of time now, instead of after league launch?

Awesome!

Hi there! I'm afraid the packs won't be released until launch as per usual, as they need to be processed by Sony and thoroughly checked against regulations. Sorry for the confusion!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
No problem, thanks for the clear communication.
Yeah yeah as usual Sony will be overpricing it .... The cost will be doubled compared to PC supporter's price. Is that the down side to put the game on their servers? They can do whatever they want about your product?
"
HunterS1X wrote:
Yeah yeah as usual Sony will be overpricing it .... The cost will be doubled compared to PC supporter's price. Is that the down side to put the game on their servers? They can do whatever they want about your product?

lmao.... you realize we pay the same price as PC right?
"
Cammoflauge5 wrote:

Exile, maybe in your country, here in Brasil (BRL) 200 points (in-game) cost 53,20 BRL (for PC players) and for Playstation users the same 200 points cost 104,90 BRL. So don't laugh about something you don't know.
"
HunterS1X wrote:
"
Cammoflauge5 wrote:

Exile, maybe in your country, here in Brasil (BRL) 200 points (in-game) cost 53,20 BRL (for PC players) and for Playstation users the same 200 points cost 104,90 BRL. So don't laugh about something you don't know.

Totally agree with you. I use Euro currency. I see the coins/points we get smaller than pc users. Console users pays more, but get the same points
"
Cammoflauge5 wrote:
Totally agree with you. I use Euro currency. I see the coins/points we get smaller than pc users. Console users pays more, but get the same points

Exactly my friend, here the average salary is 1000 BRL. 200 points are practically 10% of the monthly salary. That's why PlayStation players in Brazil don't buy many supporter packs on Path of Exile. If only the point's prices matched the PC's, it would be wonderful. Definitively going to PC next year :)
Last edited by HunterS1X on Oct 16, 2021, 10:00:43 AM
Dam, in the UK 200 points is only £14.99, i think thats what it is on my PC aswell i have both versions? Sadge for Brazil

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info