50 Point Sale and Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

I bought the flaming head cosmetic. Where would i find my midnight pact box?
These look excellent!
A meme is a terrible thing to waste.
Please add some Void mtx sale before league start!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
austindb wrote:
I bought the flaming head cosmetic. Where would i find my midnight pact box?
Your free Mystery Box should pop up in your Microtransactions tab (default keybind N), under the Consumable header :)
Jesus freaking christ that mystery box got the cool stuff, combined set some of the light effects and that ratmother is epic.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Hey i bought the music player for my hideout for 50 points but i didn't get a box is that not included in the offer?
"
Ramymn wrote:
Hey i bought the music player for my hideout for 50 points but i didn't get a box is that not included in the offer?

Hey there, we're looking into the problem now.
Can you please email support@grindinggear.com regarding this.
Apologies for the trouble.
"
Ramymn wrote:

Same thing just happened to me. No mystery box after purchasing something.

Why isn't there a system in path of exile where we can check how a MTX would look on a toon before any purchase ? You can argue that there are videos associated with every item but in reality your videos are highly misleading .Many of the times those items don't look as it is shown in the video.

I have bought two items today and those items do not suit my character appearance at all. When I mailed the support team ,they replied back that they are not going to refund those items.

This makes any purchase is a potentially risky purchase. I don't know how a MTX would look on my character until I try it out. There is no option to pre check your toon's appearance before buying .This makes the purchase of MTX a pure gamble if you guys aren't willing to refund the items that does not suit my character. I am not asking you to refund the money ,I am asking you to refund the points. I don't understand why are not guys refunding the items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info