missing dragon fly wings

watch 3.1.6 reveal. linked acct for twitch drop. log in game no wings
Last bumped on Oct 21, 2021, 10:18:32 AM
I have the same problem.

I have watched the full stream, I calimed the wings from Twitch when the message poped up, and in my Drop page in Twitch the wings are shown as claimed.

Despite all this I have logged in thrice in game and there are no wings there
"
bigdogg_m68 wrote:

"
Tapuntap wrote:
I have the same problem.

I have watched the full stream, I calimed the wings from Twitch when the message poped up, and in my Drop page in Twitch the wings are shown as claimed.

Hi there, bigdogg_m68 & Tapuntap! I'm sorry to hear this! Could you please try disconnecting your Path of Exile account from your Twitch account and then try linking it again? You can do so here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/connections

​You may need to disconnect your Path of Exile account from Twitch first in your account settings on the Twitch.tv website.

If you continue to experience any issues, can you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com?
Need help? Contact Support :)
"
Lisa_GGG wrote:
"
bigdogg_m68 wrote:

"
Tapuntap wrote:
I have the same problem.

Hi there, bigdogg_m68 & Tapuntap! I'm sorry to hear this! Could you please try disconnecting your Path of Exile account from your Twitch account and then try linking it again? You can do so here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/connections

​You may need to disconnect your Path of Exile account from Twitch first in your account settings on the Twitch.tv website.

If you continue to experience any issues, can you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com?

Tried it (disconnected my account from Twitch and PoE site and then reconnected) and worked like a charm! Thank you!
thank you i just click on connect twitch it popped right up
I also received the message from Twitch saying that I was eligible to claim them by Oct 16 but I never got them.

Nothing on twitch page, nothing on PoE site... Already tried the disconnect and reconnect and nothing...
"
Nagapito wrote:
I also received the message from Twitch saying that I was eligible to claim them by Oct 16 but I never got them.

Nothing on twitch page, nothing on PoE site... Already tried the disconnect and reconnect and nothing...

First step is to check your "vallet" on Twitch. If they are not there, then you didn't get them.
If you can see them claimed there, then you check the status on it on your PoE account here -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/twitch

Please update your post with cleat screenshots from your twitch "vallet" and the PoE link I just gave you.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Oct 21, 2021, 10:19:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info