Twitch Drop Problems

Hey guys, i accidentally forgot a EFT stream opened in the background( which happened to also have twitch drops ) while i was watching the reveal stream on twitch, and this made me not be able to get my wings from the 3.16 reveal stream, is there anything i can do? i really wanted them :(
Last bumped on Oct 14, 2021, 6:28:57 PM
"
zaww wrote:
Hey guys, i accidentally forgot a EFT stream opened in the background( which happened to also have twitch drops ) while i was watching the reveal stream on twitch, and this made me not be able to get my wings from the 3.16 reveal stream, is there anything i can do? i really wanted them :(

Hi there, zaww! Could you please contact support@grindinggear.com so we can look into this for you?

If you could please include your account name and 2-3 character names in your message that would be greatly appreciated. :)
Need help? Contact Support :)
Same problem
"
Same problem

Hey there! As Lisa mentioned, please email us directly at support@pathofexile.com to look into what's happened with your account and we can check into that for you.

Please include your account name and a few exact character names so we can ensure we're looking at the correct account. :)
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info