Scourge Livestream Announcements

Well played GGG.. Well played.
rip Perandus i guess
Just came back from work, sadge I missed the wings. :(
Excellent news on Scourge. Kill more monsters, get more rewards while doing so. Lots of cool changes too.

When will we be able to see the new passive tree?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Oct 14, 2021, 4:42:38 PM
Sweet!!
Honestly this is the first time since Harvest League I am really excited. Thanks GGG! Well done and please keep amazing and fun content that is >streamline< like this coming <3
10/10 guys.
KenMan
"
Crackarrian wrote:

"
Yes, Twitch Drops for the Dragonfly Wings will be enabled from the start of the livestream until 6pm PDT for all channels streaming Path of Exile during that time.

You will get your Dragonfly Wings after 45 minutes of accumulated watch time during this period. This means that the drop is guaranteed for everyone who has watched any Path of Exile stream for this amount of time. This promotion is available for all accounts.

You still have some time to get 'em I think.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
Crackarrian wrote:

"
Yes, Twitch Drops for the Dragonfly Wings will be enabled from the start of the livestream until 6pm PDT for all channels streaming Path of Exile during that time.

You will get your Dragonfly Wings after 45 minutes of accumulated watch time during this period. This means that the drop is guaranteed for everyone who has watched any Path of Exile stream for this amount of time. This promotion is available for all accounts.

You still have some time to get 'em I think.

Oh shit Pog, thank you for this. Watching Nugi now!
new wings new league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info