Path of Exile: Scourge Livestream Twitch Drops

Moment when people are focusing more on predicting nerfs then league mechanics / story should be a yellow light alert for the team that something is not right.
Last edited by Sedes_Cruentes on Jan 5, 2024, 5:29:49 PM
"
JuldaFulda wrote:
"
Praanesh wrote:
"
Grekey wrote:
Pls ggg remember that for most people even playing 2 hours a day is a challenge, no need to make the game any harder for them

Dude, PoE is a game where you make your own difficulty. You don't have to do all the content. You can still have fun by doing what you can. Don't expect the game to cater to casual gamers. Players have been asking for more aspirational content since 3.14 and we are finally getting it.

YY more aspirational content, after 3.14, likes primary SC skillers :D But bruh. Just dont play SC.
You no need make own difficulty, you just can play HC or SSF HC ... so common.
Why all SC players who want and like harder game just dont play HC or SSFHC?
Ah sure. Here is so many problems to play it hm? But you know, thx someone like you is HC more and more unplayable! Bcs exist casual players playing HC. Bcs SC is unfun, boring gamebreaker, where isnt fearfactor and you can buy EVERYTHING (challenges, OP items etc. ) w/o fear you can lost it!
And this is balance factor for devs???!!! Common

Softcore can be fun, its great for new players..for ppl who loves playing glasscanon builds, for people who just doesnt have the reaction time of a superhuman :P

Ive been playing softcore 99% of the time, if i want it to be harder then ill simply play solo selffound softcore, or join or create a private league and add mods that makes the game painful to play.
There are so many ways of making the game fun.

Play the game you want, you dont have to compete with the top tier. If you have 2 hours a day to play in, simply play at your own pace.
Youre not forced to get to a specific level. Just have fun :)
"
DanteDog wrote:
I work 10 hours days I can’t log on to get the wings….

Just let your pc run with twitch in the background ? you dont have to watch is "actively" :)
"
WhiteDragonRU wrote:
I hate this fake audiens numbers boost so much...

GGG want to make it worth your while..Youre getting mtx, which is nice since most of the people here are going to watch the stream, or there favorite streamer who will stream GGG's stream.

Boosting the numbers ? nothing wrong in it, its for a few hours, they arent gaining anything really by doing it..only creating awereness for their playerbase..making it easier for them to spread the news about the league / upcoming changes...
Stay positive mate :)
"
demogear wrote:
"
Grekey wrote:
Pls ggg remember that for most people even playing 2 hours a day is a challenge, no need to make the game any harder for them

With your logic we should make every game 10 hours long. How else will everybody get to experience all the content? PoE, an ARPG that has timed leagues is not designed to be played 2 hours a day.

The whole point is that you can put in 2 hours a day or 10 hours a day. It all about what you consider fun in the end.
Like me, im a casual pleb, i usally spend numerous hours ingame, i rarely get to the endgame, simply bc what fun for me is creating characters & designing builds in path of building.

It up to you how much time you want to put into the game, thats the great thing about this game :)
"
HaydenPrime wrote:
If they do more nerfs , even the ppl who plays the game for 2 hours day will just quit ... thus GGG proven to be number 1 business that killed their own business

They announced that they wanted to slow down the gameplay, removing some of the zoom zoom action.
Mainly because you dont get to experience the gameplay / the boss fights.

Some builds will become "less good", so if u stick to the same build and you arent changing anything, then it might fell worse.
But with some changes nearly everything can be made funtionel again.
Stay positive, your mindset about nerfs seems pessimistic.
Did GGG nerf something that ruined your favorite build ?

If so, maybe share your pastebin, then im sure that some ppl will give you advice or hints towards making your build playable again :)
Youre getting free mtx, if you bother to type in the url...they arent demanding anything of you really ;)
"
Fukurokage wrote:
Moment when people are focusing more on predicting nerfs then league mechanics / story should be a yellow light alert for the team that something is not right.

They decided to implement the nerfs all at once, because they didn't like where the game was heading towards.
Which is fair.
The zoom zoom action pretty much made it possible to avoid game mechanics, avoid some of the funny interactions with bosses.
Slowing down the game makes sense.

GGG want you to interact with the game, not just rush past alot of cool mechanics..
I dont get all of the negativity.

The nerfs made it possible to be even more creative in path of building - forcing the playbase to find new ways around some of the old stuff that got nerfed.
Im having a hard time seeing why some players are acting offensive towards ggg, like ggg stole something from them...

Its ok to come with constructive critisism...but posting stuff like:

IM GOING TO QUIT ! SO MANY NERFS ! LAST LEAGUE FOR ME !

Stuff like that doesnt help other players and it most certainly doesnt help GGG...
Most of my msg it meant to be a msg to all the people who want to critique GGG.
"
"
MasterTBC wrote:
Dragonflies have Dual Wings

4 wings

True, just get a better look; there is lower pair of wings as well; they just nerfed it. It's 3.15 after all.

Im having a hard time seeing why youre concerned about nerfs..youre playing around with long ago discarded items - on standard ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info