[3.17] Shockwave Cyclone Build (Non-Crit Version) | Occultist | Archnemesis | Path of Exile 3.17

i did a small change to my build and took a unset ring and put blood and sand in it to free up a gem slot and then used blasphemy on punishment and despair and then specced into malediction instead of frigid wake for +1 curse. worth it? or should i rather annoint +1 curse
How much currency is needed to go this build?
Trying to follow the build, but have some questions

What is the difference between the crown of eyes and redblade banner ones, they dont stack??

Some people are using lifetap instead of fortify, that just a placeholder until -mana rings?

What to do until i get despair on hit gloves?

If someone could look up my gear and tree and help me improve would be awesome! here's the pob https://pastebin.com/dXTiAa1G

TY
"
wotad wrote:

I swapped to this build on saturday and investing like 12ex was totally fine and i can easily run all maps, just use astramentis for now and swap to eyes of the great wolf later
Last edited by Lynni992 on Nov 2, 2021, 12:00:01 PM
Heeey guys!
Just start follow this guide, but i check some players here with this build and each of them is built differently gems/tree. Im confuse..what i should do next?what road i should pick on tree? i have big trobules on t1 maps, cant farm some currency. help me, thanks!
Last edited by CashD on Nov 2, 2021, 6:50:24 PM
"
Heeey guys!
Just start follow this guide, but i check some players here with this build and each of them is built differently gems/tree. Im confuse..what i should do next?what road i should pick on tree? i have big trobules on t1 maps, cant farm some currency. help me, thanks!

You have the wrong boots on. Must be the replica version of Alberon's Warpath. Without these the builds does 0 damage.
"
Lynni992 wrote:
"
wotad wrote:

I swapped to this build on saturday and investing like 12ex was totally fine and i can easily run all maps, just use astramentis for now and swap to eyes of the great wolf later

What content are you doing with ~12ex investment?
Currently saving up for Alberon's (holy fk they skyrocket..) and not sure if it worth it.
hey guys,
what are you doing against spell damage? how can I be more tanky against them
nvm
Last edited by lvlotorbreath on Nov 7, 2021, 10:41:43 AM
daamn topic is little bit dead..
need some advices about str stacking, how to reach more then 2100 i have no idea im stuck :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info