What's your strategy or technique to make maven memory game easier to remember ?

Haven't seen this topic discussed . What's your tips on making it easier ? For example pathofmath uses number 1 and 2 1 can be up or down 2 can be left or right . What's yours ?
Last bumped on Jan 9, 2024, 12:57:54 AM
I just remember with my brain. Keeps my short term memory sharp :). And there are only a few different orders to remember, so you get used to it after a while.

Some people type it out in local chat or whatever.
1 2 3
Second-class poe gamer

Credits: reddit
Local chat sometimes. Sometimes I just try to remember it with limited success on the higher order memory games.

1 2 3 in local chat does the trick. Just remember which area is assigned to a number and good.
I use my brain op.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Don't do maven while stoned
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Don't do maven by urself :D
"
6_din_49 wrote:

Credits: reddit

"Back and Forth" or "Circle"

OK that makes it easy

I also noticed you keep going in the same direction when combining the 2 sets.
Twitter.com/Ecdub984
Youtube.com/Ecdub984
Twitch.tv/Ecdubs
Last edited by Ecdubs on Jan 8, 2024, 5:31:21 PM
the combination of sound + visual is how I remember it best. there are only so many patterns to remember anyway
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Jan 8, 2024, 6:10:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info