-Niche build so gear is hard to buy
-Cluster jewel reliant
-Not really HC viable
-Lag monster

Random info
Spoiler

This whole build shenanigans started from a random vid i saw on youtube
https://youtu.be/sq-zF9WBbdk
Guess i fell in love and really tried to push this build as much as I could.

Technically all content viable but my I don't have a good enough PC to play this build and kill sirius at the same time.

This build relies heavily on cluster jewels as a main source of crit, along with several interactions with some skills, asenath's chant and maloneys to maintain power and frenzy charges.

I'll include some general info on how to play this build for "cheap" but eitherways you're probably gonna be spending upwards of 30ex just to start this build.

Bandits
Spoiler
Alira, +2 around lvl90

Ascendancy
Spoiler

Order doesn't matter unless you're actually crazy enough to level with this build

Gear
Spoiler

For bow, you wanna try to get shaper influenced spine bow, spam essences of woe til you get "Cast on crit" and then multimod to your liking.

An endgame bow would look something like this but honestly this gets pretty expensive to craft/buy

Maloney's is your BIS for quiver, giving you decent attack speed, life and its unique modifier which triggers a socket bow skill whenever we attack with a bow. We socket a lvl1 frenzy, hextouch and curse of your choice, to gain frenzy charges

For your helm, Asenath's chant is a no brainer, allowing you to cast sniper's mark, and hydrosphere, which is supported by power charge on crit and arcane surge.

An alternate setup once you have another source of power charge generation is hydrosphere, sniper's mark, creeping frost, bonechill for that increase chill effect and chilled ground.

For the chestpiece, you can get away with using a Doppelgänger Guise until you have a crafted chestpiece with +1 curse, crit with attacks and power charge on crit

Any random pair of gloves with the mod "increased damage with hits against chilled enemies" and some life + resist is fine. Eventually you wanna upgrade to a pair of warlord influenced fingerless silk gloves with spell damage.

Boots are where you are gonna be getting elusive from. Other then that, movement speed, some life and res is pretty nice to have.

Elesshar has a great guide on how to craft these boots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ-m_8meh7I

For your amulet, yoke of suffering is a pretty damn good dps boost, also helping cap your resists and allowing you to shock. Once you get enough currency, upgrading to a redeemer+hunter influence amulet with +1 cold and +1 int gems will net you more overall damage.

For rings, you have a few mods you wanna look out for, mainly "added cold damage against chilled or frozen enemies" and "mana gained on spell hit". You wanna have at least one ring with "-7 cost of non-channeling skill" to help with mana sustain.

"Frostbite on hit" is an endgame upgrade where you run triple curse or wanna use a rare quiver instead of maloney's

Other good mods to have are "attack speed", "life gained on spell hit" and attributes cause you're gonna be pretty int and str starved.

Any stygian with good life and res works perfectly fine, but if you wanna push damage, a torrent's reclamation is a huge attack speed boost.

For your cluster jewel setup, you wanna get 3 clusters with "prismatic heart" and "blanketed snow", eventually upgrading to one with "widespread destruction" too, so you can save some skill points

Without widespread destruction

With widespread destruction

4 or 5 mediums with "precise retaliation" and "pressure points" to help with our crit strike chance and also some damage.

1 cluster with "wish for death" and "master of fear", giving us culling strikes and allowing us to unnerve enemies for even more damage.

Your last medium cluster can either be more damage or some extra defenses.

"eye to eye" and "repeater" is the biggest damage boost you can get from a cluster

"blast freeze" helps to proliferate your freeze to mob packs you don't instantly one shot

You wanna get a small cluster with "feast of flesh" for that LGOH and extra life

For your watcher's eye, you wanna look out for a "hatred added cold" and "vit life gained on hit" watcher's, or "hatred cold pen" + "hatred added cold" once you get some other source of life gained on hit, either on your ring or small cluster.

A replica conqueror's efficiency helps with our mana issues, and will also be where we get our corrupted blood immunity.

Intuitive leap is just massive value, giving us crit multi, some res, attack speed and an extra frenzy charge.

The rest of your jewel slots will be filled with single or double crit multi + life jewels

Just use whatever flasks you like.

Gem Links
Spoiler

BOW
Divergent Tornado Shot(lvl1)-Ice Spear-Awakened Added Cold-Inspiration-Awakened Greater Multiple Projectiles-Increased Critical Damage

QUIVER
Frenzy-Hextouch-Ele Weakness/Frostbite

CHEST
Precision-Hatred-Herald of Ice-Enlighten-Vaal Righteous Fire(optional)

HELM
Hydrosphere-Sniper's Mark-Power Charge on Crit-Arcane Surge

-or-

Hydrosphere-Sniper's Mark-Phantasmal Creeping Frost-Divergent Bonechill
(run this once you have another source of power charge generation)

OTHER LINKS
Dash-Anomalous Second Wind-Arcane Surge-Increased Duration
Only use arcane surge and increased duration once you have some other source of power charge generation besides hydro+power charge on crit.

Portal-Faster Casting

CWDT(Lvl1)-Immortal Call(Lvl3)

Alternate Setups
Spoiler

Double curse setup
Instead of running sniper's mark, frostbite and ele weakness like I did, you can instead opt for just using frostbite and sniper's mark. Either getting frostbite from your ring, which allows you to run a rare quiver for more life and some crit multi, or socket it in maloney's with hextouch. This also allows you to change the annoint from "Whispers of Doom" to "Heart of Ice".

Low Life
I don't really recommend this but if you want more damage (bout 12m more for me) this is the way to go. Petrified blood supported with anomalous reservation will put you into lowlife.
Last edited by Koodhod on Sep 22, 2021, 1:26:25 PM
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2021, 9:17:39 AM
only half as much dps if you set it to shaper or sirus dps and disable "have you killed recently".
Last edited by dachoppa on Oct 16, 2021, 9:17:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info